POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are we basing stories of his bad health on random people named Mark Twain on twitter?

Y'all never learn :mjlol:
i'm basing it on my own two eyes. he looks like a rotten squash :huhldup:

images

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:laff: about a decade from now when we get some distance from this era, this phenomenon needs a deep study. you couldnt do this with MKULTRA if you put LSD in the water supply. simply amazing. they trust trump more than their own mama

I had a coworker who's a white guy in his 50s. Goes golfing with my manager now that he left the company. Calls him Daddy Trump.

I can't comprehend a grown man calling another man daddy. Good thing I don't have to deal with him anymore

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

DeSantis' camp sound like desperate losers. Maybe Vivek bombs on stage at the debate but I doubt it. All he has to do is play the Christie role and nuke DeSantis in a memorable way. Between Vivek and Christie, it's gonna be ugly and I guarantee you DeSantis will get visibly flustered/angry.
I figured everyone in the GOP primary is running to sabotage Desantis.

They all know they can't win, but the more crowded the GOP primary, the easier it is for Trump to win.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Republicans SHOULD win the senate regardless of what happens in the presidential race, however I can definitely see a path where they lose. They didn't do nearly good enough in last year's midterms to make this easier for a GOP victory. Dems are going to win MI, WI, and AZ's senate races. I feel extremely confident about all three. Manchin will lose in WV, which is probably a good thing at this point. Can dems hold onto the Montana seat? I doubt it but then again if Trump is the nominee you never know.

Would be hilarious if we go back to 50+vice president. And of course that's all that would be needed to replace a Supreme Court justice or two.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Republicans SHOULD win the senate regardless of what happens in the presidential race, however I can definitely see a path where they lose. They didn't do nearly good enough in last year's midterms to make this easier for a GOP victory. Dems are going to win MI, WI, and AZ's senate races. I feel extremely confident about all three. Manchin will lose in WV, which is probably a good thing at this point. Can dems hold onto the Montana seat? I doubt it but then again if Trump is the nominee you never know.

Would be hilarious if we go back to 50+vice president. And of course that's all that would be needed to replace a Supreme Court justice or two.

Montana I would say is very winnable, as the same shyt is happening like the Midterms; Republicans wants Sheehy, a Navy SEAL but MAGA wants Trump endorsed Rosendale.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia