POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
Says alot about the Republican party. Even if Trump died, it doesn't solve the core issue; the MAGA base is fed up with Republican party. You can throw any person to try and capture their vote, but they are still a 'Politician' who will lie to get your vote.

The Republicans need Trump on the ballot.

He is the one candidate they have that has coat tails down ballot.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
then how did youngkin get elected governor as a republican in a serious, prosperous blue state, you fukking clown :dead:virginia isn't a normal state? you guys are too unserious with the left wing tunnel vision.

all the republicans have to do is take 3 out of 4 in nevada, wisconsin, georgia, and arizona. but yeah, lets act like there's no way a normal republican could do that. trump is so bad that he's literally spoiled the left :laff:

Biden would beat Youngkin. GOP is in a catch 22. A guy like Youngkin would clearly take establishment and moderate votes back from Biden. But there will be a large chunk of the trumpanzee votes that I could see simply sitting this out or conjuring up some type of protest or third party vote etc.

I think the polls nowadays suggesting Biden is unpopular etc are more of a reflection of people's general annoyance at everything nowadays (completely justified in many instances). He has enough solid economic "wins" for the machines to squeeze out the votes. And Dems seem much more engaged, the youth vote is huge and the GOP brand is absolute shyt. Yes people hate that he's old but unless he all of a sudden declines to Sen. Feinstein status, I think people will prefer old but steady leadership vs younger wannabe mussolini's.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Biden would beat Youngkin. GOP is in a catch 22. A guy like Youngkin would clearly take establishment and moderate votes back from Biden. But there will be a large chunk of the trumpanzee votes that I could see simply sitting this out or conjuring up some type of protest or third party vote etc.

I think the polls nowadays suggesting Biden is unpopular etc are more of a reflection of people's general annoyance at everything nowadays (completely justified in many instances). He has enough solid economic "wins" for the machines to squeeze out the votes. And Dems seem much more engaged, the youth vote is huge and the GOP brand is absolute shyt. Yes people hate that he's old but unless he all of a sudden declines to Sen. Feinstein status, I think people will prefer old but steady leadership vs younger wannabe mussolini's.
i don't wanna waste energy debating hypotheticals :dead: my '24 prediction is still biden beating trump by the '20 margin, and possibly adding NC over abortion. none of us actually disagree on this

it's just not off the table that trump dies :mjlol: he's in terrible health

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i don't wanna waste energy debating hypotheticals :dead: my '24 prediction is still biden beating trump by the '20 margin, and possibly adding NC over abortion. none of us actually disagree on this

it's just not off the table that trump dies :mjlol: he's in terrible health

Man both of Trump's parents lived pretty long lives. And now he got that presidential platinum plus retirement health care :wow:

hashmander

Hale End
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Arsenal
:laff: Seems like the GOPt OpenAI spat out a prospect.

ken-jeong-ha-gay.gif