POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Bargaining stage.

Christie is gonna wreck DeSantis in the debate. This is what we talked about…multiple people running who have zero shot at winning the nomination and will help Trump win.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christie is gonna wreck DeSantis in the debate.
he isnt there to wreck desantis in the debate, tho

christie's not there to win himself; he's there to do anything to prevent trump from being the nominee. doesnt make sense to go after the alternative to trump. im sure he'll throw some shots

but vivek is there to wreck desantis. look at this disingenuous scumbag :mjlol:he's pretty much working for trump openly

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
he isnt there to wreck desantis in the debate, tho

christie's not there to win himself; he's there to do anything to prevent trump from being the nominee. doesnt make sense to go after the alternative to trump. im sure he'll throw some shots

but vivek is there to wreck desantis. look at this disingenuous scumbag :mjlol:he's pretty much working for trump openly

That's what Christie has said sure. But he has also attacked DeSantis multiple times, overly or subtlety. With some slight movement in NH polling, Christie will be emboldened to come out swinging and position himself as more than just a check on Trump.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The record inflation from a plan like that would make everybody wish for the covid inflation

Forgive my ignorance, but why would this cause "record" inflation?

If tariffs are passed on to consumers, that means that they would either have less money in pocket if they choose to buy the goods, or they would choose not to put money in to the economy.

Prices would go up because of the tariffs themselves, but I guess I don't consider that the same kind of inflation as occurred with COV-ID.

The Trump era tariffs, for instance, did not really contribute much to inflation. I don't think tariffs cause much inflation in advanced economies like the US.

Last edited:

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Forgive my ignorance, but why would this cause "record" inflation?

If tariffs are passed on to consumers, that means that they would either have less money in pocket if they choose to buy the goods, or they would choose not to put money in to the economy.

Prices would go up because of the tariffs themselves, but I guess I don't consider that the same kind of inflation as occurred with COV-ID.

The Trump era tariffs, for instance, did not really contribute much to inflation. I don't think tariffs cause much inflation in advanced economies like the US.
It's his use of "ALL" tariffs that could make things really crazy.

It's a cascading effect where consumers get sh*tted on first. They then either can't afford to buy or just simply choose not to because of cost, then everyone else in that pipeline (warehousing, production, transportation, etc.) will have to make the same choice. At least with Covid, the Fed wasn't throwing basis points at the problem, money was damn near free to borrow so we didn't start to see the after effects until the spigot got shut off.

So if you throw an extra tax on all imports including money being higher than the moon to borrow, it's going to get real tricky economically.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

god damn it, dems. don't fukking do this :dead: not now

thank god we elected a republican governor in nevada. this fakkitry is over for good