POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Random thought… the popular opinion seems to be that Trump is just running to cover his legal fees, not to be the President in 2024

Am i the only one that thinks he wants to do both?

He’s the top guy polling in his party, and polling decently well at the national level, all things considered… Not sure why, but it’s the truth

He’s so deluded, I’m sure he thinks he could win a general election AND if he’s president again, he thinks he can make all of his legal woes go away (plus stay in power indefinitely)

So… I don’t think he’s just campaigning to raise money for legal expenses… dude really wants to be president again. Everybody thought it was a pipe dream in 2016 and we know how that played out. He’s even more cocksure now and has a lot more to lose this time (eg. not being able to pardon himself)

So, why wouldn’t he be campaigning to actually be president again?

Don’t over think this bro… He’s clearly running to cover his legal bills.. At this point he ain’t even running to win.. He wants to stay in log enough to grift..

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
What does “he’s not running to win” even mean though?

He clearly, clearly wants to win

Exactly.

In order to stay in office, the nikka literally spearheaded a series of coup attempts (different tactics and multiple states) over the course of almost two months.

I'm not even sure how it's a debate that he wants to be President.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
What does “he’s not running to win” even mean though?

He clearly, clearly wants to win
Dude he’s not even doing the debates.. He’s going on Tucker Carlson to do an interview to for folk who are already voting for him and giving him money.. He’s maximizing the grift to cover his legal bills

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
:mjtf:

It means if you're going to continue to sh*t post, at least have the decency to do so with updated GOP talking points. Not the one's they've abandoned because no one cares.

He's reaching so bad. Folks don't give A FUKK about COVID, lockdowns, Fauci and yes the constant push for ridiculous social left issues (bathrooms and sports) get drowned out quickly with their racist as fukk classroom agendas. Folks would rather a non binary kid play a sport than have mass cancelling of AP African American history no matter what he thinks. AND NO VOTER WILL SUDDENLY PULL SUPPORT DUE TO HUNTER FUKKIN BIDEN :pachaha:

Instead of just saying I support DeSantis and Youngkin he moves the goalposts to find reasons to say Biden is weak and what will make folks upset. Like the midterms didn't fukkin just happen and all those talking points got shot the fukk down :mjlol:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A statement on the border? You go from one terrible GOP talking point (COVID fascism) to another (illegal immigration). Nobody who doesn't consume rightwing media cares about either topic. Neither topic is a real thing, you think it is because your singular information source just keeps repeating it over and over.

You love polls so much, go take a look at the top issues voters care about. I promise 3+ year old COVID lockdowns are not at the top of the list.

Breh you're letting some of these clowns rub off on you lol.

Edit: rub not run 😂

Last edited:

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude he’s not even doing the debates.. He’s going on Tucker Carlson to do an interview to for folk who are already voting for him and giving him money.. He’s maximizing the grift to cover his legal bills
I get that he’s not running a traditional campaign, and is doing everything his own way

And I get this a major fundraising play

But I’m not convinced he views this as throwaway campaign or doesn’t think he can be president again.

He’s delusional if nothing else, and the only path forward that allows him to bypass prison is being president. so again, what makes you think he’s running in 2024 without intending to win the presidency?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's reaching so bad. Folks don't give A FUKK about COVID, lockdowns, Fauci and yes the constant push for ridiculous social left issues (bathrooms and sports) get drowned out quickly with their racist as fukk classroom agendas. Folks would rather a non binary kid play a sport than have mass cancelling of AP African American history no matter what he thinks. AND NO VOTER WILL SUDDENLY PULL SUPPORT DUE TO HUNTER FUKKIN BIDEN :pachaha:

Instead of just saying I support DeSantis and Youngkin he moves the goalposts to find reasons to say Biden is weak and what will make folks upset. Like the midterms didn't fukkin just happen and all those talking points got shot the fukk down :mjlol:
:russell: this post is a bunch of bullshyt. did you really just say the average voter doesnt care about covid lockdowns, and then in the next breath say that same average voter cares about.... AP AA history classes? :dead:

and i forgot that merely discussing desantis or youngkin makes you a supporter. my bad :laff:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
:russell: this post is a bunch of bullshyt. did you really just say the average voter doesnt care about covid lockdowns, and then in the next breath say that same average voter cares about.... AP AA history classes? :dead:

and i forgot that merely discussing desantis or youngkin makes you a supporter. my bad :laff:
They're right. The average voter doesn't care about COVID anymore nor trans people. They're terrified of a racist authoritarian GOP. It's also why your comments about Biden not doing any talking against the GOP is asinine. He's going to let them scare away voters. Who are the going to get after scaring women, minorities and independent voters away with their policies?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
republicans arent gonna run on a national abortion ban though :yeshrug: the facts are that no president is ever gonna sign an abortion bill ever again. and given that women are 50 percent of voters in every state, i dont think many people have a problem with leaving it to the states

im not disagreeing that abortion will play big in '24, but i still wanna see the results on the big stage
It's what cost them a bunch of seats in Congress in 2022:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're right. The average voter doesn't care about COVID anymore nor trans people. They're terrified of a racist authoritarian GOP.
no, he's not right :dead: you can't make that claim, and then claim that average voters care about AP AA history. that's asinine

and the average voter isn't "terrified of a racist, authoritarian GOP", either. liberals are. i know we're in a bubble here, but jesus