POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
no, he's not right :dead: you can't make that claim, and then claim that average voters care about AP AA history. that's asinine

and the average voter isn't "terrified of a racist, authoritarian GOP", either. liberals are. i know we're in a bubble here, but jesus

The average person does not give one damn about Anthony Fauci, who is not been in the news or media lately or about COVID anymore. Or give a fukk about fighting Mickey Mouse. They do give a shyt about paying back their student loans in a month.

The small amount of TEMPORARY UPROAR ABOUT BUD LIGHT MAKING A BAD BUSINESS DECISION IS HARDLY THE SAME AS CHANGING HISTORY BOOKS AND REMOVING AP AFRICAN AMERICAN AMERICAN COURSES. The free fukkin market punished them. Why should the Governor get involved in that bullshyt?!! Just like Kid Rock - shot up cans for the camera and back to drinking it. It's all a fukking show to these folks to grift, fundraise and get TV time and money.

There is a reason why Little Rock schools told Sarah Huckabee Sanders to go to hell.

They do care about African American history course with the government getting involved in what used to be a local issue.

And why Donalds, Will Hurd and Tim Scott even spoke out on that bullshyt

I thought local control was all about what the GOP was all about. Local government and schools knew best and not from top down. Now they're replacing school boards, firing teachers and changing colleges curriculum.

You must be totally blind and ignorant to see that they've gotten shellacked on multiple different votes when it came to abortion in deeply read states and they got overwhelmingly rejected on those issues when they went to a ballot.

The Georgia GOP is begging them to stop this shyt show. They are front and center of changing demographics and see the writing on the wall.

Youngkin would be an idiot or jump in. He'd be MONTHS behind, have to go after the same donor class and get served with no future from Trump in a heartbeat. He's only being talked about because Ron has been told that unless he has a phenomenal debate next week the show is over.

IF THE OPPOSITE WAS TRUE DESANTIS WOULD BE RUNNING AWAY WITH THE NOMINATION SINCE HE CHAMPIONS THESE THINGS.

That's the modern Republican party's problems- they pick fights on stuff the average person doesn't give a damn about.

The gay couple down the street
The trans teenager
The black history lesson
The bilingual teacher
The school vaccine requirements
The business catering to minorities to GROW THEIR BRANDS AND MAKE MONEY

THE AVERAGE PERSON SLEEPS WELL KNOWING ALL THE ABOVE EXIST.

I can promise you a white mom in suburban Atlanta cares more about her daughter who got pregnant at 17 and can't go to University of Georgia cause she can't get an abortion than PragerU.

Now look at them- resorting to begging a man who cost them multiple Senate and House seats and the WH and in Fox's case 800 million to show up at their Wednesday shyt show.

But I'll let you cook

Last edited:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Who do you think will win Iowa?

Honestly I don't know. When you read what the people on the ground are saying, DeSantis sounds like he's ahead in terms of getting power brokers in his corner for the caucus. But when you look at the polls, I don't see much DeSantis traction. I think someone is gonna emerge in the debate next week and start challenging for Iowa.

Of course the worst case scenario (for establishment types) is that DeSantis faces off with someone else, resulting in Trump securing the win there.

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:mjlol: there's so much despair on the right. republicans who hate trump and know he's a loser are some of the best follows on twitter right now

What are the odds are 3rd party conservative candidate emerges? I think decent

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Says alot about the Republican party. Even if Trump died, it doesn't solve the core issue; the MAGA base is fed up with Republican party. You can throw any person to try and capture their vote, but they are still a 'Politician' who will lie to get your vote.