POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see what you mean. Not really sure where it starts, maybe Gingrich in 94? The whole 90s was just Republicans trying and failing to get Bill Clinton on anything followed by 8 years of questioning everyone's patriotism if you didn't get down with whatever Bush was up to. Then we nominated a black dude and their response was an unhinged moron from Alaska who kicked the door open for the tea baggers which mutated into Maga. But I can't really remember before Gingrich, so it probably goes back even to Nixon. Republicans been a cancer on this country since long before I was born. But it really kicked into ridiculousness when they couldn't get over Obama.

Nixon and Raegan both committed treason to win their first terms. Nixon fukked up a peace deal with North Vietnam and Raegan cut a deal with Iranians not to release the hostages until after after the election.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
You know its going bad for Desantis and good for Trump just based off the cope posts I'm seeing from the bot accounts on twitter
Now its coming off like the desperate Bernie or Bust crowd vs actually wanting to win with Trump(since now he absolutely has that advantage too)

I mean only so many ways you can whine about Trump before it looks inauthentic or delusional. He will be the nominee

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
This is larger than a sample size of 1.

I'm not sure why anyone paying attention to American Politics is scared of facing Trump in a General.

He has never won the popular vote. And Republicans have underperformed in every election since 2018.

That was before he tried to steal an election and before he got hit with 91 counts.

If Biden can't beat this guy, he doesn't deserve to be re-elected.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I'm not sure why anyone paying attention to American Politics is scared of facing Trump in a General.

He has never won the popular vote. And Republicans have underperformed in every election since 2018.

That was before he tried to steal an election and before he got hit with 91 counts.

If Biden can't beat this guy, he doesn't deserve to be the re-elected.
There is a post Obama trend that has not recovered. Black voters are breaking off very slowly but consistently

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
There is a post Obama trend that has not recovered. Black voters are breaking off very slowly but consistently

Black people overall are 13% of the population. Changes with black and Latino men are also balanced against white, educated (especially highly educated) men and women drifting to the Democrats.

Also, on another point, let's not forget that we are still literally the most statistically likely demographic to vote Democrat.

Smalley Biggs

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If Biden can't beat this guy, he doesn't deserve to be the re-elected.
I'm not sure why anyone would underestimate Trump. Yeah Biden beat him but that definitely doesn't mean he can't lose to him this time. Biden had an excuse not to campaign in 2020. He's gonna be campaigning a lot more this time. Who knows what can happen on the campaign trail. The man is 4 years older and people were already worried about his fragility back in 2020. Another advantage Covid gave Biden was that people who normally don't vote got ballots mailed to them. The majority of those mail in ballots were for Biden. I hope those ballots still get mailed out at the same rate if not more. But something tells me it's gonna be less.

Also, a lot of Biden votes were purely anti-Trump votes. People were just generally sick of and fatigued with Trump being president for 4 years. I don't think that is the case right in the same way it was back then. Trump is not hated as much now as he was in 2020 but those that loved him still love him. That can also change though as the election gets closer.

Jx2

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not sure why anyone would underestimate Trump. Yeah Biden beat him but that definitely doesn't mean he can't lose to him this time. Biden had an excuse not to campaign in 2020. He's gonna be campaigning a lot more this time. Who knows what can happen on the campaign trail. The man is 4 years older and people were already worried about his fragility back in 2020. Another advantage Covid gave Biden was that people who normally don't vote got ballots mailed to them. The majority of those mail in ballots were for Biden. I hope those ballots still get mailed out at the same rate if not more. But something tells me it's gonna be less.

Also, a lot of Biden votes were purely anti-Trump votes. People were just generally sick of and fatigued with Trump being president for 4 years. I don't think that is the case right in the same way it was back then. Trump is not hated as much now as he was in 2020 but those that loved him still love him. That can also change though as the election gets closer.
I could not disagree more

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Get this bullshyt outtahere. Obama is largely an anomaly in black voter preference. We're now back to slightly higher rates than on average. Pre-Obama, dems typically got around 88% of the black vote. Obama got that to 95%. Biden got 92% of the black vote in 2020. It's fine.

Voter participation will be very high in 2024. I see zero reason to assume it'll magically be lower for black voters, or that Trump (or DeSantis) will get 10% of the black vote. And miss me with midterm results given the historical fact that the president's party participation reduces. Yea, that happened last year...and democrats still did amazing. And they've done even better in nearly every special election this year.