POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That wasn’t the topic. Someone said Christie wouldn’t bring the ruckus to Trump in person which we all know isn’t true.
I said Christie would tweet about it. I mean he's not going to show up at a trump event like DX on a tank when they showed up at Nitro. The opportunities for him to say it to trumps face are virtually nonexistent.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I said Christie would tweet about it. I mean he's not going to show up at a trump event like DX on a tank when they showed up at Nitro. The opportunities for him to say it to trumps face are virtually nonexistent.
Like I said said if Trump doesn’t run from him, ie debates. Let’s be real, Trump doesn’t want to get on stage with him.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Like I said said if Trump doesn’t run from him, ie debates. Let’s be real, Trump doesn’t want to get on stage with him.
I don't think Trump cares. Because nothing Christie does or says at the debate will matter to the trump supporters and the majority of Republicans. Because as evil a conservative as Christie is he's not going enact the only policy trump voters care about… and that's owning the libs. Trump doesn't care about policy he cares about firing off his takes. I think Christie is an egomaniac but he'd at least try to be a good president (whatever horrific thing that would mean for him).

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
I don't think Trump cares. Because nothing Christie does or says at the debate will matter to the trump supporters and the majority of Republicans. Because as evil a conservative as Christie is he's not going enact the only policy trump voters care about… and that's owning the libs. Trump doesn't care about policy he cares about firing off his takes. I think Christie is an egomaniac but he'd at least try to be a good president (whatever horrific thing that would mean for him).
He cares. He doesn’t respond unless he cares….

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He cares. He doesn’t respond unless he cares….
I meant Care about Christie in a debate.

Christie would absolutely say something to Trumps face. Will he be given an opportunity to, is Trump scared/does he care because it's Chris Christie, or would it damage Trump in any significant way? Seriously doubt it.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
At the minimum, Trump and Christie on the same stage would make for a very entertaining night. It might be peak TV fukkery :lupe:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think Trump cares. Because nothing Christie does or says at the debate will matter to the trump supporters and the majority of Republicans.
except one thing; "trump is a loser".

that's why Biden needs to hit him with "Loser Trump" in the general. it's the one thing he cant stand

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
however it happened, trump still isnt in the white house. and deep down, half of republicans know he's a loser. thats why trump is at 50 percent in all these polls
You state he's at 50% derisively. If it's nothing why has no one else done it?

1. If they subconsciously think he's a loser, I would argue it has the opposite effect of what I think you're implying, I believe it instead makes it even more important to them that he wins this time.

2. If Trump is a loser what does that make the rest of the Republican field? Indictments aside I'm sure all of then would kill their mother to be the sort of “loser” Trump is.

Maybe I am overstating the grip Trump has over the rank and file of the party, but I'm not sure what reason I would have not to.