POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You state he's at 50% derisively. If it's nothing why has no one else done it?

1. If they subconsciously think he's a loser, I would argue it has the opposite effect of what I think you're implying, I believe it instead makes it even more important to them that he wins this time.

2. If Trump is a loser what does that make the rest of the Republican field? Indictments aside I'm sure all of then would kill their mother to be the sort of “loser” Trump is.

Maybe I am overstating the grip Trump has over the rank and file of the party, but I'm not sure what reason I would have not to.
registered republicans are like 25 percent of america :yeshrug: a lot of them know that swing voters hate trump, and that his path to 270 is garbage. i see more and more admitting it every day

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Damn. Even blood red backwards ass Ohio saying enough is enough :wow: looks like @BigMoneyGrip about to continue to stack more Ws while the usual suspects remain silent :wow:

TLR took so many L's post-pandemic about the GOP, that they willingly forego making those threads altogether :heh:

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
This is the first presidential cycle without Roe vs Wade on the books as it was such a pyrrhic victory for Republicans. Democrats in a rout next year. This is forever bigger than just the presidency now.

Thanks to Ohio today and a host of many others in the future, this is what it is. Abortion awakened the beast. We are 1 issue voters now.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I’m not taking anything away from an off year election in August 2023 for what it means for 2024. :hubie:
That red wave was a guarantee in 2022 remember
33-BA7-D64-845-A-4-E8-E-A5-B9-76-DF54-ECEE01.png

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you follow social media you’d think it’s doom and gloom for Biden and the Dems

Just proof that social media isn’t real life

The republicans are such a mess . Between the abortion thing and the fact that Trump/ the Maga movement in general is running the Republican Party but probably can’t win anymore general elections they’re fukked

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
If you follow social media you’d think it’s doom and gloom for Biden and the Dems

Just proof that social media isn’t real life

The republicans are such a mess . Between the abortion thing and the fact that Trump/ the Maga movement in general is running the Republican Party but probably can’t win anymore general elections they’re fukked
I’ve learned that doom and gloom is a huge engagement driver. Accounts across social media kept posting nonstop about how the economy is gonna crash or how countries are “dumping the US dollar”. Comments under those posts have tons of engagement. Any post with the reality (strong economy, low unemployment, receding inflation)… crickets

CrushedGroove

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel we really do need a French Revolution to reign in the power in this country. We the people is just We the politicians or We the wealthy.

I know it's not new, but even when the people vote overwhelming for something, the politicians still overturn it, or at least attempt to. What kind of democratic republic or democratic representation is that?

Off topic - - I think Joe Biden should call Trump "Yard bytch Donna" in the debates

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Not the just the General, but other elections as well. We just had the Wisconsin Supreme Court swing towards Progressives because of Abortion, that one issue cranked out a 10+ Point win. If the Federal won't allow Abortions, then it has to be done at the State Level.

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Christie is doing the same thing Liz Cheney was doing and he’s going to get similar results. A quick look at the polls past New Hampshire and he’s toast. And your man’s and them was barely dough to begin with despite the Pillsbury comparisons.

He’ll probably be booed off stage as soon as he gets in front of a real GOP crowd.