POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Consigliere

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
For who? Nobody forgot his failed governorship and being trumps ass wipe 2016.. :comeon:

Christie only impress dweebs like you :comeon:

It’s shytty centrist wish casting instead of thoughtful analysis of the field. A Chuck Todd/Joe Scarborough level comment.

These are the same folks who want to be religiously listened to tho and are beating their chests for always being right.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Why is every critique of me when I highlight potential Republican threats some imputation that I’m drawn to them as politicians?
Because Christie is a bozo… Even NJ don’t like him where he blatantly lied to the civil service workers of teachers, police, firefighters etc and said he wouldn’t touch their pensions and soon as he become governor he gutted their pension fund..

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
donald-trump.jpg

:scust:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why is every critique of me when I highlight potential Republican threats some imputation that I’m drawn to them as politicians?

It's fukking weird and makes me wonder about how some of these people manage real world interactions.

Christie will be a thorn in trump/desantis side but I don't think even he has any illusions about winning.