☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
It's fukking weird and makes me wonder about how some of these people manage real world interactions.

Christie will be a thorn in trump/desantis side but I don't think even he has any illusions about winning.
They’re the same ones shocked about most of the shyt I say that ends up being right. They don’t have their ear to the ground on MANY TOPICS including progressive failures

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

This is why he's dominating the field.
Christie going to fire his ass up, he's the only one who'll go joke for joke with him.
I think you're right but the base ain't trying to hear it. He's going to be trying to get his jokes off on Twitter and all the replies are going to be people calling him a fat pig.

The ADD

Old Master
Daps

I think you're right but the base ain't trying to hear it. He's going to be trying to get his jokes off on Twitter and all the replies are going to be people calling him a fat pig.
Christie is a lot of things, a Twitter Finger merchant ain’t one of them.

If Trump doesn’t run Christie will bring the ruckus in person

Daps
Christie can roll any of these other bums, but Trump is like teflon to these Republicans.

This is exactly what's going to happen.

Christie: *gets off some good jokes at Trump's expense*

Trump: Sir, I couldn't understand what you were saying because you're a fat slob.

Crowd: *cheers, chants FAT SLOB over Christie's response while the moderator tries to shush them*

Any right-thinking person would say: Hey, isn't Trump a fat slob, too? But these Republicans aren't going to do that at all.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
Why is every critique of me when I highlight potential Republican threats some imputation that I’m drawn to them as politicians?

:russ: My dude, you were scared of DeSantis and even in June you were still saying he could pull this off.

Yeah this isn't good

DeSantis is a threat.

I keep saying it. DeSantis scares the living fukk outta me.

his crowd size

DeSantis is gearing up for a slow grind upwards.

My intuition hasn't let me down yet since 2015.

DeSantis could actually pull this off.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado

This is exactly what's going to happen.

Christie: *gets off some good jokes at Trump's expense*

Trump: Sir, I couldn't understand what you were saying because you're a fat slob.

Crowd: *cheers, chants FAT SLOB over Christie's response while the moderator tries to shush them*

Any right-thinking person would say: Hey, isn't Trump a fat slob, too? But these Republicans aren't going to do that at all.
It doesn't matter whether what Christie says is funny or true (I mean well be laughing) because the Republican base is not going against their god-emperor. Only thing that will stop Trump from being the Republican nominee is a prison sentence and even then I'm not a 100% sure.

The question is if the republican establishment consolidates to dump trump like Obama did to Bernie, how does the base respond. Bernie all things considered took it on the chin. Trump is a vindictive person. Does he run as an independent? Does he try to sink whoever the nom ends up being?

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
It doesn't matter whether what Christie says is funny or true (I mean well be laughing) because the Republican base is not going against their god-emperor. Only thing that will stop Trump from being the Republican nominee is a prison sentence and even then I'm not a 100% sure.

The question is if the republican establishment consolidates to dump trump like Obama did to Bernie, how does the base respond. Bernie all things considered took it on the chin. Trump is a vindictive person. Does he run as an independent? Does he try to sink whoever the nom ends up being?
That wasn’t the topic. Someone said Christie wouldn’t bring the ruckus to Trump in person which we all know isn’t true.