POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

It's not even Labor Day yet...

Lets imagine a scenario. The first republican debate is a little more than a month away, on August 23rd. Let's say that Trump follows through on his promise not to attend. What's the establishment GOP reaction if DeSantis gets on stage against a bunch of jobbers and fails to take command? If you've seen any of his debates...he's not good. He gets angry, he looks petulant, and he snaps at people. How's he gonna react to Chris Christie busting his balls? We could witness a complete campaign implosion before the winter holidays, followed by a death march to Iowa's January 2024 caucus.

It will be entertaining when the GOP tells DeSantis (I bet they are already) to drop out, and DeSantis tells them he isn't dropping out.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
It will be entertaining when the GOP tells DeSantis (I bet they are already) to drop out, and DeSantis tells them he isn't dropping out.

I'm sure that we'll soon see @the cac mamba and @satam55 start
juelz-talking.gif
ing to explain why DeSantis will easily beat Biden simply because he's younger.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

Now his team wants to do media lol.

I’m sure they’re hoping for a combative interview where he gets to fight the liberal media but I don’t think Tapper will fall into that. Either way expect a bad, angry performance from Meatball Ron.

So it's going to be taped or live?

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Now his team wants to do media lol.

I’m sure they’re hoping for a combative interview where he gets to fight the liberal media but I don’t think Tapper will fall into that. Either way expect a bad, angry performance from Meatball Ron.

He’ll keep doing the fake tough guy act, for a while, but what I’m really waiting for is the eventual pivot when he has no choice but to act like a kinder, gentler, more optimistic Desantis.