POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is what you're going to see out of all these mainstream outlets, especially the politico's of the world. He "sounded presidential" and his dramatic reversal "shows that even if you disagree with him, he seems open to change unlike trump," blah blah blah. Build him back up, have him and trump somewhat neck to neck going into the primaries until trump goes to trial or some legal blockbuster story emerges.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i dont believe that at all. kemp isnt fukkin herschel walker :dead:

if kemp wants that seat, its probably his. he actually wins elections in georgia
Ossoff is in trouble regardless. Kemp is a quiet operator in the sense that he’s just as shyt as any other GOP governor in the South but between Florida and Texas he manages to avoid national attention for doing the same bullshyt.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ossoff is in trouble regardless. Kemp is a quiet operator in the sense that he’s just as shyt as any other GOP governor in the South but between Florida and Texas he manages to avoid national attention for doing the same bullshyt.
kemp, charlie baker, doug ducey, and larry hogan could pick up 2, if not 3 seats by '26, if they really wanted to. and thats not even getting into dems having to defend ohio, wv, montana,, nevada next year

that '24 senate map for the dems is horrendous :dead:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
kemp, charlie baker, doug ducey, and larry hogan could pick up 2, if not 3 seats by '26, if they really wanted to. and thats not even getting into dems having to defend ohio, wv, montana,, nevada next year

that '24 senate map for the dems is horrendous :dead:
Hogan and baker? I don’t see it. Kemp threads that competent conservative maga but not Trump that desantis is failing at

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
i dont believe that at all. kemp isnt fukkin herschel walker :dead:

if kemp wants that seat, its probably his. he actually wins elections in georgia
You saw how Ossoff made Purdue not even show up for a debate.. stop the clown shyt… kemp only won the GA election because he was running against a fat black woman…

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saw how Ossoff made Purdue not even show up for a debate.. stop the clown shyt… kemp only won the GA election because he was running against a fat black woman…
kemp is a two term governor. ossoff is a jewish millennial senator in georgia, who won because trump is a unique loser

i just dont like osssoffs chances in that matchup :dead:

Daps
Trump won't be on the ballot in 2026, but the GOP has gone full-bore on unpopular policies that will continue to turn suburban GA blue. It'll be a close one, but then again, Stacey Abrams should never have gotten that close to beating Kemp the first time around anyway. I'm not sure he's that great a candidate for GA as it is now, much less in three years.

It's a toss-up IMO.

A lot of these moderate GOP types are going to be hamstrung by being tied to a nutty national party and they won't be able to get through their primaries. No one is shook by Hogan, for example, because he's not making it through a GOP Senate primary at this point, even in MD. We have seen repeatedly how GOP primary voters pick the worst possible GE choice for how many years now? I mean, this isn't a recent thing: Todd Akin? Christine O'Donnell? This has been going on since Obama scrambled these racist GOP'ers brains.