POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
I am looking forward to DeSantis having to ask Biden for federal aid after a hurricane destroys thousands of uninsured Floridian homes. Hell, he might not do it just to be spiteful.

This will be a interesting year for Hurricanes... on one hand, its El Nino, so there will be less Hurricanes... yet, the Atlantic is VERY HOT this year and Hurricanes basically get severe based on Ocean Warmth.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

:mjlol: This Mike Pence tweet looks like straight-up parody of a stereotypical NeoCon.

I just thought for the first time today that if Desantis continues to crash, Pence could legitimately become the main Trump alternative on some next-man-up default shyt like Romney 2012. He's the only White Man left that has any name recognition or likeability and is vaguely palatable to conservatives outside of Trump loyalists.

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
I just thought for the first time today that if Desantis continues to crash, Pence could legitimately become the main Trump alternative on some next-man-up default shyt like Romney 2012. He's the only White Man left that has any name recognition or likeability and is vaguely palatable to conservatives outside of Trump loyalists.

Fam, all due respect because you are usually on point, but the base tried to kill him. His political opportunities within that party are over.

The only person whose Presidential ambitions are more ridiculous than Mike Pence's is Joe Manchin (and we're not even sure if Manchin legit thinks he can be President).

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Fam, all due respect because you are usually on point, but the base tried to kill him. His political opportunities within that party are over.

The only person whose Presidential ambitions are more ridiculous than Mike Pence's is Joe Manchin (and we're not even sure if Manchin legit thinks he can be President).

But "the base" is voting for Trump. I'm talking about the rest.

If Desantis continues his crash, and Trump's legal troubles or health problems escalate to the point where he isn't going to win the nomination, who does?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But "the base" is voting for Trump. I'm talking about the rest.

If Desantis continues his crash, and Trump's legal troubles or health problems escalate to the point where he isn't going to win the nomination, who does?
desantis isnt crashing, he just hit his ceiling with trump's cult still being a thing

its either trump, or desantis if trump dies. that's it :dead:

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
desantis isnt crashing, he just hit his ceiling with trump's cult still being a thing

its either trump, or desantis if trump dies. that's it :dead:

It's Trump all the way. Even if he dies, MAGA will believe Trump is in hiding and will appear on Inauguration Day; DeSantis is done.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

There's no fukking way this happens.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Lack of Charm. Dull. "This isn't it."

@the cac mamba

Is of the belief that it's better to be strong and wrong than right and weak. That's why he won't admit DeSantis sucks balls.

Because anyone thinking that dude still has a chance right now is simply fooling themselves. Everyone and their mother sees his campaign is DOA.

His memo 'leaked' for god's sake. All of which is waiving the white flag to save face.

I'd rearrange my schedule to see a town hall with him and Cooper or Tapper.

His sheltered bubble he lived in has become his undoing.

If Christie finishes in 2nd place in NH homeboy is fatally done.

Last edited:

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah