POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

bnew

Veteran
Daps
rtQUwkB.png

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
But "the base" is voting for Trump. I'm talking about the rest.

If Desantis continues his crash, and Trump's legal troubles or health problems escalate to the point where he isn't going to win the nomination, who does?

At least half the GOP base are fervent Trump supporters who blame Pence for the 2020 election being lost/stolen. The other half are just a collection of normal (white) people who want their taxes cut and dislike black people lol. Whoever wins the nom has to win some of Trump's base while getting a large chunk of the rest.

I think Trump will win the nom unless he's literally thrown in prison, like my MSNBC addicted parents think will happen any day now lol. If DeSantis continues to implode, I think Glenn Youngkin will be compelled to run by worried donors. The problem of course is that republican donors think the past is still the future. Remember when they said democrats fall in love, republicans fall in line? Romney lost to McCain, then became the nominee. McCain lost to Bush, then became the nominee. HW Bush lost to Reagan, then became the nominee, Reagan lost to Ford, then became the nominee. Goldwater lost to Nixon, then became the nominee.

There is no line to fall in now. This is Trump's party. And assuming he doesn't run again in 2028, whoever comes after him will be running to restore his glory, like a modern confederate. I seriously doubt republicans go back to nominating Bushes or Romney types again in the near future. We're not going back to national debates about taxes. Hell even the big government debates may be dead, in an era where republican governors/legislators/judges actively wield government to harm their enemies. The future of the GOP is pure culture war shyt. And democrats cannot afford to let one of these freaks sneak in because of a bad business cycle/recession.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

Is of the belief that it's better to be strong and wrong than right and weak. That's why he won't admit DeSantis sucks balls.

Because anyone thinking that dude still has a chance right now is simply fooling themselves. Everyone and their mother sees his campaign is DOA.

His memo 'leaked' for god's sake. All of which is waiving the white flag to save face.

I'd rearrange my schedule to see a town hall with him and Cooper or Tapper.

His sheltered bubble he lived in has become his undoing.

If Christie finishes in 2nd place in NH homeboy is fatally done.
what the fukk are you talking about? ive been saying that the only way desantis wins the primary is if trump dies :dead:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last edited:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
That's how Trump looks without his make up.

When Trump and Biden has their Presidential debate and the moderator talks to Biden about his age, he needs to do two things.

1)Do pushups on the stage immediately then dare Trump to do them.
2)State that "I'm aware I'm old. What you see is what you get. Unlike my opponent, I don't wear make up to try to look younger."

Whole campaign should be fired if they don't seriously consider this.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

It's not even Labor Day yet...

Lets imagine a scenario. The first republican debate is a little more than a month away, on August 23rd. Let's say that Trump follows through on his promise not to attend. What's the establishment GOP reaction if DeSantis gets on stage against a bunch of jobbers and fails to take command? If you've seen any of his debates...he's not good. He gets angry, he looks petulant, and he snaps at people. How's he gonna react to Chris Christie busting his balls? We could witness a complete campaign implosion before the winter holidays, followed by a death march to Iowa's January 2024 caucus.