POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@the cac mamba

Told yo dumbass. Ron is ☢️

What's the reasoning behind Youngkin being such a popular name even though he's been Governor for only a year and a half? If anything, Republicans should be trying to prop him up to be the favorite in 2028.
youngkin is not abandoning virginia after a year and a half, just to lose. no one would ever run for president during their first term as governor :dead:that's a terrible look

'28, it'll definitely be youngkin vs Lyin' Ted

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
youngkin is not abandoning virginia after a year and a half, just to lose. no one would ever run for president during their first term as governor :dead:

I said DeSantis was toast. You can't seem to wrap your mind around it. His whole operation is in damage control mode

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
The Republican primary is being dominated by two a$$holes that don't bother hiding it. Together, Trump and DeSantis are polling around 70% right now. Chris Christie is on a slight rise. The base is showing you unequivocally that it has a distinct preference for unapologetic a$$holes.

:aicmon: But we're in here talking about Glenn Youngkin. Not the game, we're talking about Glenn Youngkin

Last edited:
Daps
youre right. i forgot that between cost of living and covid fascism, people were fleeing blue states :dead:
"COVID fascism" :deadrose:

Usually, you whites cosplay as black folks here at the Coli. You switched it up and chose to be a Republican cosplaying as a Democrat for some reason. :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Nobody came into your home in podunk Nevada and pinned a yellow star on your shirt. Shut the fukk up, stupid ass.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"COVID fascism" :deadrose:

Usually, you whites cosplay as black folks here at the Coli. You switched it up and chose to be a Republican cosplaying as a Democrat for some reason. :deadrose::deadrose::deadrose:

Nobody came into your home in podunk Nevada and pinned a yellow star on your shirt. Shut the fukk up, stupid ass.
nah, the democrats just lost a governor's seat in a swing state over it :mjlol: sorry i hurt your feelings

Daps
nah, the democrats just lost a governor's seat in a swing state over it :mjlol: sorry i hurt your feelings
You didn't hurt my feelings at all. NV is going the opposite direction of AZ. It's about to be a red state shythole, which is right up your alley considering all your stupid-ass right-wing talking points. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This white man out here talking about COVID fascism. I guess I missed the Nevada Kristallnacht in the news. I guess the liberal media didn't cover you poor Nevada hicks having your shops smashed up by ANTIFA jackboots. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You didn't hurt my feelings at all. NV is going the opposite direction of AZ. It's about to be a red state shythole, which is right up your alley considering all your stupid-ass right-wing talking points. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

This white man out here talking about COVID fascism. I guess I missed the Nevada Kristallnacht in the news. I guess the liberal media didn't cover you poor Nevada hicks having your shops smashed up by ANTIFA jackboots. :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:
look at how hurt you are :mjlol:

but im not gonna do this on this topic, because some p*ssy will just hit the report button. its happened lke 5 times :mjlol:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
The GOP is starting to realize they fukked up worse than Billy King when he traded for KG & Pierce... They went all in for MAGA thinking it was for dynasty run & all they got was a 2nd round loss to show for it.

Trump bout to get hit with RICO & sedition, Desantis keeps stepping on his own dikk & the rest of the bench are some vet minimums nobody wanna see. They have no way to get younger & rebuild because Gen Z hates them. Throw in the locker room beef in the house and you can see it's basically over for them until maybe 2028.

Youngkin could jump in & play the KD role but he really doesn't want to get put on the national summer jam screen the way DeSantis did. Especially since he can't win the chip anyway :yeshrug:

Last edited: