POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Why are you quoting a comment from two weeks and 10+ pages ago that we've all already discussed? :why:

Is that really the most interesting political topic you could come up with, the one you felt was really worth your time again? :mjlol:

I'm not sure the time period it was posted in is really relevant but I'd guess it was the last/first unseen post I had in this thread

I just found the language really chilling knowing the amount of damage that Trump has done and that his term will continue to do real harm for I don't even know how long but deacades centuries after he has left office... the idea that our survival is dependent on Trump winning and Biden losing. It bothers me a lot that this is the message that people on the left want to bullhorn this and for it to be embraced.

SCOTUS this week for example, climate change mitigation that wasn't addressed for whatever bs reason, healthcare initiatives in Africa that weren't funded by the US because they mentioned contraception, Covid killing a million+ in the US, I'm sure I could tick things off a list all day of serious shyt that actually has and will killed people due to Trump

Is Biden coming for her gun? I really don't get it. Do you think you would be able to survive another Biden term?

What are people afraid of? Biden has ended up governing with the professionalism and respectability I think anyone would to see in their president and at that to the left of Obama and even Hillary if she had been elected would've been able to.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I'm not sure the time period it was posted in is really relevant but I'd guess it was the last/first unseen post I had in this thread

I just found the language really chilling knowing the amount of damage that Trump has done and that his term will continue to do real harm for I don't even know how long but deacades centuries after he has left office... the idea that our survival is dependent on Trump winning and Biden losing. It bothers me a lot that this is the message that people on the left want to bullhorn this and for it to be embraced.

SCOTUS this week for example, climate change mitigation that wasn't addressed for whatever bs reason, healthcare initiatives in Africa that weren't funded by the US because they mentioned contraception, Covid killing a million+ in the US, I'm sure I could tick things off a list all day

Is Biden coming for her gun? I really don't get it. Do you think you would be able to survive another Biden term?

What are people afraid of?

What's relevant is that there was an entire discussion on it that you could have read instead of just tagging the same people who already participated in the discussion the first time and asking them to repeat themselves.

She's just tossing bombs to get attention. Probably doesn't even have to think about it, it seems to be second nature to anyone who spends long enough in the attention economy. There's no point to analyzing it logically.

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Big Gretch is my choice, and I think she's got enough charisma/appeal to make it. Shapiro is a great choice, too. I'm all for running tickets headed by popular Midwestern governors in the near future.
Gretch with Sherrod Brown would be an automatic win. Maybe too much Midwest there tho.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
There was a time when Christie was the star of the party but he let down Republicans by not running in 2012 and by acting friendly with Obama. Im not sure if enough people would swing back his way for him to be relevant in this race other than a factor in debates but he would most assuredly have the strongest performances in those debates.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
There was a time when Christie was the star of the party but he let down Republicans by not running in 2012 and by acting friendly with Obama. Im not sure if enough people would swing back his way for him to be relevant in this race other than a factor in debates but he would most assuredly have the strongest performances in those debates.

He may annihilate DeSantis something awful in the debates

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Christie abandoning his weight loss journey the minute he realized he wouldn't win the 2016 nomination tells you a lot about his character IMO. He's being paid to nuke Trump in the primaries but if it becomes more personally beneficial to focus on DeSantis, he will gladly do so.

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Christie abandoning his weight loss journey the minute he realized he wouldn't win the 2016 nomination tells you a lot about his character IMO. He's being paid to nuke Trump in the primaries but if it becomes more personally beneficial to focus on DeSantis, he will gladly do so.

Lmao damn breh that's harsh.

Being fat changes your brain. Dude can't help it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

‘We are way behind’: Top DeSantis PAC official sounds alarm

A top spokesperson for Ron DeSantis’ super PAC is sounding a decidedly dour note on the Florida governor’s presidential prospects, saying his campaign is facing an “uphill battle” and is trailing badly in the key nominating states.
Steve Cortes, who previously supported Donald Trump, also heaped praise on the former president, calling him a “runaway frontrunner” and “maestro” of the debate.
“Right now in national polling we are way behind, I’ll be the first to admit that,” Cortes said in a Twitter spaces event that was recorded on Sunday night. “I believe in being blunt and honest. It’s an uphill battle but clearly Donald Trump is the runaway frontrunner.”

Calling the DeSantis campaign the “clear underdog,” he added: “In the first four states which matter tremendously, polls are a lot tighter, we are still clearly down. We’re down double digits, we have work to do.”

You can say they're lowering expectations to put pressure on Trump to win early contests he prob won't win (Iowa rejected him in 2016, likely will again for instance). Still it's not looking good for DeSantis and I haven't seen anything suggesting he can figure this out. Whether Trump is on stage or not he's gonna look unlikable, angry, and petulant in a debate.