POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You. Were. Warned. This. Would. Happen.
i dont remember denying it :yeshrug: trump isnt a politician, he's a religious figure and cult leader. no one was likely gonna beat him in this primary. although desantis has forced a lot of republicans to publicly admit that trump is a loser

and in the event of a trump death, desantis beating biden still isn't impossible. his sons arent even old enough to do coke, let alone leave it in the white house :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
i dont remember denying it :yeshrug: trump isnt a politician, he's a religious figure and cult leader. no one was likely gonna beat him in this primary

and in the event of a trump death, desantis beating biden still isn't impossible. his sons arent even old enough to do coke, let alone leave it in the white house :mjlol:

DeSantis is done man. He just doesn't know it yet.

It's a rap battle and he ran out of pre written rhymes and can't go off the top of his head.

Hence why he keeps going back to Woke and Parental Rights.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
DeSantis is done man. He just doesn't know it yet.
probably, but not yet

he had to run in '24 anyway. he's far too mediocre to extend his '22 momentum into a '28 run, and i don't see him primarying rubio or scott, although he should. rubio is a p*ssy, and scott is an unlikeable criminal :dead:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Bu bu but he kept Florida open :sadcam:

You'd think this moron would in a somewhat intellectual way

- highlight his military service
- show pictures/videos of people moving to Florida
-make an effort to show his WORLDWIDE KNOWN colleges and higher ed institutions. But he ruined that opportunity with his woke shyt. Hell he ruined it back in 2018.
- take advantage of the fact that Florida is a layup of a state to govern (weather and amenities) and highlight the positives of it.

If he was the halfway component individual that could actually see beyond his own ego he can easily sell Florida. It's not hard but Jesus his obsession with culture wars is the theater of the bizarre. I honestly have never seen anything like this. Trump is full of shyt but entertains (I hate to admit it) his base and gives them a sense of belonging to a cause (no matter how fukking dumb it is) Ron is just a fukkin weirdo.

Last edited:

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps

:mjlol: Keep in mind that Trump endorsed McCarthy for House Speaker last fall and was making calls & trying to sway votes for McCarthy during the Speaker fight back in January despite MAGA being against McCarthy for Speaker.

Countdown to trump coming up with a nickname for McCarthy and insulting him on social media
Does this mean his days as speaker are numbered in low digits?
:lupe:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
DeSantis might end up as the primary target for several candidates. They are scared to attack Trump anyway, but if he's not there then DeSantis becomes the top guy and other candidates will feel they need to attack him in order to move up.

I expect Christie, Haley, and even Pence to go after DeSantis at the debate. Christie might bring the shovel out and bury DeSantis live and in color. :wow:

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
DeSantis might end up as the primary target for several candidates. They are scared to attack Trump anyway, but if he's not there then DeSantis becomes the top guy and other candidates will feel they need to attack him in order to move up.

I expect Christie, Haley, and even Pence to go after DeSantis at the debate. Christie might bring the shovel out and bury DeSantis live and in color. :wow:

Might be? If Trump isn't there DeFascist will be the only target, especially since (except for Chris Christie) none of them have the balls to go after Trump.

Daps
You'd think this moron would in a somewhat intellectual way

- highlight his military service
- show pictures/videos of people moving to Florida
-make an effort to show his WORLDWIDE KNOWN colleges and higher ed institutions. But he ruined that opportunity with his woke shyt. Hell he ruined it back in 2018.
- take advantage of the fact that Florida is a layup of a state to govern (weather and amenities) and highlight the positives of it.

If he was the halfway component individual that could actually see beyond his own ego he can easily sell Florida. It's not hard but Jesus his obsession with culture wars is the theater of the bizarre. I honestly have never seen anything like this. Trump is full of shyt but entertains (I hate to admit it) his base and gives them a sense of belonging to a cause (no matter how fukking dumb it is) Ron is just a fukkin weirdo.
I get his strategy. He feels like he needs to out-Trump Trump while also being the "reasonable" alternative to Trump.

It's just a dumb strategy because a) you can't out-Trump Trump, b) DeSantis has negative charisma, and c) anti-woke shyt is a GE loser.

He needed to be a respectable racist type like Glenn Youngkin in VA. Act like you're not a racist by giving whites any sort of plausible deniability and you can win. Run on "educational freedom" and vague terms like that to dog whistle to the base.That would have him in line to take over the party if Trump ends up dead or in prison.

His best bet was to take the Youngkin approach and not run until 2028 (to let Trump get out of the way after whatever happens in '24) but he fukked both of those decisions up.