POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i think christie's gonna quickly jump to number 3, and thats the whole primary

-trump
-desantis, if they want the trump image/fighting the left, but know that trump is a loser
-christie, if they hate trump for destroying the party, and just want to watch someone call him a huge fakkit for a few months :dead:im seeing this picking up on twitter

theres no reason for pence, scott, nimrata to even exist. they serve no purpose

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
i think christie's gonna quickly jump to number 3, and thats the whole primary

-trump
-desantis, if they want the trump image/fighting the left, but know that trump is a loser
-christie, if they hate trump for destroying the party, and just want to watch someone call him a huge fakkit for a few months :dead:im seeing this picking up on twitter

theres no reason for pence, scott, nimrata to even exist. they serve no purpose

At this point, Chris Christie and Mike Pence are non starters for Republican voters.

Haley, Scott, and even Ramaswamy have better shots than them right now.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
If anyone drops out of the race it will be because a donor pressed them to

Right now Trump is coasting
It's a unique position to see indictments actually increase your support
Cristie and desantis are going to cannibalize their own bases vs actually pulling from trump

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point, Chris Christie and Mike Pence are non starters for Republican voters.

Haley, Scott, and even Ramaswamy have better shots than them right now.
no one has a shot except trump and desantis, but theres definitely a portion of republicans who want christie to 'tell it like it is' :dead:about trump

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
no one has a shot except trump and desantis, but theres definitely a portion of republicans who want christie to 'tell it like it is' :dead:about trump

One thing that's crazy is how it used to be that money issues had a real effect on the ability to run/manage a campaign, and thus directly influence any decision regarding whether to continue. Nowadays some random billionaire can finance everything for you. You're going to see Dem donors bankrolling him :russ: at some point he's going to use the "noun. verb. woke" line on desantis

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Fz0F901aUAAjQb1

i still cant believe how bad he whiffed on this nickname. Ron Dishonest was better :mjlol:
Can't believe he didn't stick with Meatball

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Biden looking strong if this continues. And I think it will. The last thing corporate America wants is the inevitable madness of a GOP administration.

The numbers don't lie. This dude is the most effective Democratic President since LBJ, but people are not seeing it because he's old and uncharismatic.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
I believe there are about 165 million millenials + Gen Z that will be voting age by 2024. I'll have to go get the exact numbers later.

My point still remains since at least half of the voters in 2024 will be Millenials or younger, the GOP doesn't have a shot.
100% GOP is fukked

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps