POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Daps

Fascist much?

How is he gonna collect taxes if he completely shuts down the IRS? Alternatively how does he use the IRS to fight against woke? What’s that mechanism even look like?

And I really hate what they’ve done to CRT. Im still blown how that went from a niche area of legal scholarship that a handful scholars published on to whatever it is now. Like how do you teach about something like Dredscott under some of these definitions.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
you have to stop conflating me saying "desantis could beat an 82 year old biden" with "desantis is a good politician" :dead:

Looks like we have some backtracking in progress here. Guess you've reconsidered that someone who is a mini fascist, wannabe dictator with the people skills of a wet paper bag might not beat someone that's older just based on age.

Evidence that Christie won’t just be attacking Trump, he’s going to go after DeSantis. Similar to the way he trashed Rubio last time. All the pieces are set up to get Trump the nom again. Allowing candidates on stage who are little more than political suicide bombers isn’t healthy for the parties (republicans or democrats) or the primary process.

No Chris Christie fan by any means and guy comes with a ton of his own baggage (not to mention he's a bandwagon Cowboys fan from Jersey), but he could be a legitimate darkhorse in this race. He's not running to position himself for a VP slot or increase his national profile like most of the other candidates, and really has nothing to lose since it's not like he can run for Governor again or have a chance in a statewide Senate race in Jersey. DeSantis will (deservedly) get destroyed on a debate stage when he can't just give his robotic "noun, verb, woke" answers and expect zero pushback.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks like we have some backtracking in progress here. Guess you've reconsidered that someone who is a mini fascist, wannabe dictator with the people skills of a wet paper bag might not beat someone that's older just based on age.

No Chris Christie fan by any means and guy comes with a ton of his own baggage (not to mention he's a bandwagon Cowboys fan from Jersey), but he could be a legitimate darkhorse in this race. He's not running to position himself for a VP slot or increase his national profile like most of the other candidates, and really has nothing to lose since it's not like he can run for Governor again or have a chance in a statewide Senate race in Jersey. DeSantis will (deservedly) get destroyed on a debate stage when he can't just give his robotic "noun, verb, woke" answers and expect zero pushback.

I said the same thing last week. He’s the only candidate even attempting to differentiate himself by attacking Trump.(and he’s really good at attacking).

For that alone he is going to get a ton on free media.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
I said the same thing last week. He’s the only candidate even attempting to differentiate himself by attacking Trump.(and he’s really good at attacking).

For that alone he is going to get a ton on free media.

Not to mention he's not afraid to go outside the Conservative Media bubble for interviews like DeSantis is.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
desantis beats biden in GA with the kemp majority, and probably AZ with mccain voters coming back into the fold. all he'd have to do from there is beat him in wisconsin. bidens record low approval rating, record high age and gas prices, and disgusting criminal son arent doing him any favors

but no, i never claimed anything with certainty :russell: im not a fukkin fortune teller

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
probably AZ with mccain voters coming back into the fold.

In 2022, Arizona Dems won Senate, Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General in an election where Trump wasn't running and Democrats were supposed to be vulnerable. The Senate and Sec State wins were cleared by 5%. Arizona Republicans continue massive infighting over the 2020 election certification which ain't gonna be healed by 2024. And more McCain voters die every year.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In 2022, Arizona Dems won Senate, Governor, Secretary of State, and Attorney General in an election where Trump wasn't running and Democrats were supposed to be vulnerable. The Senate and Sec State wins were cleared by 5%. Arizona Republicans continue massive infighting over the 2020 election certification which ain't gonna be healed by 2024. And more McCain voters die every year.
:childplease: rejecting trump is a huge factor in every election from 2018-2024. im gonna need a trumpless election before i call AZ a blue state :yeshrug:

but hey, maybe you're right. maybe enough voters fled california's awful policies, only to keep voting blue in arizona :mjlol:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fz0F901aUAAjQb1

i still cant believe how bad he whiffed on this nickname. Ron Dishonest was better :mjlol:

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
:childplease: rejecting trump is a huge factor in every election from 2018-2024. im gonna need a trumpless election before i call AZ a blue state :yeshrug:

but hey, maybe you're right. maybe enough voters fled california's awful policies, only to keep voting blue in arizona :mjlol:
trump is only rejected in the general election. he dominates the primaries here. we got a whole slew of extreme republican candidates from the primary that managed to blow it in the general quite spectacularly, so yeah, there are a lot of californians here...

and judging by all these damn "takeovers" and senseless shootings happening around me, there are a little too many of them here :mjpls: