POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

XannyWarbucks

Superstar
Daps
The more he campaigns in states, the less (republican) voters like him lmao. He's a terrible retail politician and his message isn't inspiring at all.

His people are also freaking out:

:russ:

breh, the quotes under. lmfaoooo

I predict Trump will drop out of the race and endorse DeSantis to get the credit for electing him and to receive a pardon. Trump will say “Look I was ahead in the polls, I could have beaten that meatball however for the good of the country I am bowing out, Ron will do a decent job…” DeSantis may give him an office in the White House so Trump can hang out there anytime he wants and feel powerful.

These people might be more insane than the MAGA cult.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

Lol
So 3 loser coming out of Florida :mjlol:
Aiming for a job like Pete.

Well I don't think Secretary of State is in the cards. :mjlol:

In an interview on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show, the Republican presidential candidate was asked, “Will you be talking about the Uyghurs in your campaign?”

Suarez responded, “The what?”

“The Uyghurs,” Hewitt said, prompting Suarez to ask, “What’s a Uyghur?”

At the end of the interview, Suarez told Hewitt, “You gave me homework, Hugh. I’ll look at – what was it? What’d you call it, a weeble?”

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

In an interview on Hugh Hewitt’s radio show, the Republican presidential candidate was asked, “Will you be talking about the Uyghurs in your campaign?”

At the end of the interview, Suarez told Hewitt, “You gave me homework, Hugh. I’ll look at – what was it? What’d you call it, a weeble?”

I know I wasn't the only one thinking about Gary Johnson and Aleppo when I heard this :pachaha:

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Sounds like he's perfectly qualified for secretary of state in a Trump or DeSantis administration