POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Payday23

Superstar
Daps

More and more desperate talk from the far right. Most won't outright say it but I think they know something is off. I think they're starting to realize Trump is probably going to fukk this up for them.

They're worried white men are going to have to face a reckoning eventually. You can't control everything if you're not the majority race in a lot of these dude's eyes. The America they want is from the 1800s. Luckily for most reasonable people we're all saying fukk that regardless of race or gender. It's why the GOP has reached out to the extreme far right. They're going to be violent before they're conquered. The hunter has become the prey after all these centuries

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I'm not the biggest Newsom fan but he should be going non-stop on Fox and keep asking point blank why are your states so dirt poor and underachieving and not let them off the hook.

Why do you all rank at the bottom of

Income
Health
GDP
Folks working minimum wage
Hand gun deaths
Drug overdose
Folks on public assistance
Infrastructure

Go for the jugular. Go right and ask Kentucky, Alabama, Mississippi, S. Carolina, W Virginia, Tennessee etc if you all do so great explain those numbers in detail. Year after year of it.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Even right wingers who are trying not to endorse anyone yet and saying the quiet part out loud: DeSantis isn't making an emotional connection. All the culture war stuff is largely about emotion but the most effective wielders of that are people like Trump. DeSantis just sounds like a corny bully whereas Trump is the real thing.

If DeSantis flops in the first debates, as I expect him to, this is gonna get ugly and we may see even more people enter the race.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps

Even right wingers who are trying not to endorse anyone yet and saying the quiet part out loud: DeSantis isn't making an emotional connection. All the culture war stuff is largely about emotion but the most effective wielders of that are people like Trump. DeSantis just sounds like a corny bully whereas Trump is the real thing.

If DeSantis flops in the first debates, as I expect him to, this is gonna get ugly and we may see even more people enter the race.

Extra folks entered after him precisely because of this reason

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Seems obvious the far left realizes the only way they can impact elections is by attempting to re-create 2016 going forward. The problem is that Trump is a known quality this time, people saw what he did as president, and there's a coalition of people who won't let that happen again. We've already seen the "what's the worst that can happen lol" scenario play out, people not falling for it again.