POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The problem with all these Republicans trying to criticize Trump in good faith now is that it will instantly be cut down behind the logic of them supporting him and all his lies before now.

They were all behind him and his policies some of them even worked in his administration and helped craft them.

The non Maga people may like the message but none of them are gonna win on an ideology standpoint as they are just playing a game of politics vs actually wanting to argue against the far right direction of the party

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crazy part is if we're keeping it 💯 if it weren't for Captain Chaos and his supporters, it's (on paper at least) a very loaded bench for the GOP. The governor of N Dakota is a former software CEO who sold his company to Microsoft. He has no shot, but he's got an impressive background.

Haley is a former governor, Pence former VP/governor, Meatball governor and Scott as Senator. The ' right background ' is there.

We can blame the politicians all we want, but their voters lost their damn minds and want this shyt show. They're more to blame then the politicians. They lost their fukking minds. This garbage is on them.

This right here. They haven’t been right since 2000 election and they’ve gotten progressively crazier. It’s like being reasonable, smart and competent is an affront to the base. :heh:

Can you imagine George HW getting out of the primary today?

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
This right here. They haven’t been right since 2000 election and they’ve gotten progressively crazier. It’s like being reasonable, smart and competent is an affront to the base. :heh:

Can you imagine George HW getting out of the primary today?

Ain't that a bytch ?!!

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Maybe he was saving all his smoke for this campaign :ohhh:

Mike Pence has the same likelihood of being the GOP Nominee as you or I do.

I don't want to sounds like a pessimist, but once the base participates in a riot where they chant about killing you (and bring tools to help accomplish), your political career in that party is a wrap.

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
I was talking about the dad HW. He was the last competent GOP president and even he lost to Reagan and only got one term. I think W was the sign that anti intellectualism has fully taken over.
Ohhhh I'm slow, my fault. That dude would get toasted :mjlol:

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Mike Pence has the same likelihood of being the GOP Nominee as you or I do.

I don't want to sounds like a pessimist, but once the base participates in a riot where they chant about killing you (and bring tools to help accomplish), your political career in that party is a wrap.

Mike would have gotten my respect for life if after the dust settled on Jan 6, he would have took the first SVU to the WhIte House, told everyone to leave the room and that he needed to speak privately for a min and KO'd his ass on the spot.

Ain't no way you leaving me to die and I'm gonna think shyt sweet when I see you it's on sight