POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Crazy part is if we're keeping it 💯 if it weren't for Captain Chaos and his supporters, it's (on paper at least) a very loaded bench for the GOP. The governor of N Dakota is a former software CEO who sold his company to Microsoft. He has no shot, but he's got an impressive background.

Haley is a former governor, Pence former VP/governor, Meatball governor and Scott as Senator. The ' right background ' is there.

We can blame the politicians all we want, but their voters lost their damn minds and want this shyt show. They're more to blame then the politicians. They lost their fukking minds. This garbage is on them.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
Crazy part is if we're keeping it 💯 if it weren't for Captain Chaos and his supporters, it's (on paper at least) a very loaded bench for the GOP. The governor of N Dakota is a former software CEO who sold his company to Microsoft. He has no shot, but he's got an impressive background.

Haley is a former governor, Pence former VP/governor, Meatball governor and Scott as Senator. The ' right background ' is there.

We can blame the politicians all we want, but their voters lost their damn minds and want this shyt show. They're more to blame then the politicians. They lost their fukking minds. This garbage is on them.
Capt Chaos made all of them bend the knee…. The fact that his strangle hood on that 30% it doesn’t matter… All them bozos jumping into the gop primary only for capt chaos to end up winning the gop nomination lmaoo

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Capt Chaos made all of them bend the knee…. The fact that his strangle hood on that 30% it doesn’t matter… All them bozos jumping into the gop primary only for capt chaos to end up winning the gop nomination lmaoo

There comes a point though that the people are getting exactly what they ask for

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

Exact proof of what I've been saying. The more people pointlessly enter this race, the easier for Trump to win. I don't expect him to win Iowa but at this point as more people enter the race, and we haven't even gotten to the debate fukkery....he just might. DeSantis isn't built to sustain losses either. Dude is going to melt down.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Exact proof of what I've been saying. The more people pointlessly enter this race, the easier for Trump to win. I don't expect him to win Iowa but at this point as more people enter the race, and we haven't even gotten to the debate fukkery....he just might. DeSantis isn't built to sustain losses either. Dude is going to melt down.

Don’t matter Trump is getting the gop nomination lmaoo

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

He has no chance of winning, but I hope he can make it to the debate stage.

Christie is an opportunist. For all the shyt he talks about Trump, he's probably the biggest chump of them all because a) he knew what kind of person Trump was years before Trump got into politics b) was one of the first people to back him and c) worked closely with Trump while he was President.