POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
no, he isnt :mjlol: there is a 1 percent chance joe biden is president of the united states in january of 2029

and if you think feinstein is embarrassing, just imagine that 1 percent :huhldup:

Nobody is looking at Biden and saying "you know what, he's gonna croak soon and I don't want to vote for Kamala so I'm going with a Trump Mini-Me who acts like a wannabe dictator".

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nobody is looking at Biden and saying "you know what, he's gonna croak soon and I don't want to vote for Kamala so I'm going with a Trump Mini-Me who acts like a wannabe dictator".
sounds like you need a Reality Check. what's biden's approval rating?

you realize that Biden's ENTIRE 2024 campaign hinges on stopping trump, right? :dead:

edit: CNN just played a new poll after the commercial break. biden has a 35 percent favorable rate. jake tapper is calling it a disaster :mjlol:

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

We really gonna pretend like he hasn’t been campaigning for the last 5 months? And that yesterday wasn’t the first day people could actually donate? What the fukk is context?
Before yesterday, you could only donate to the 3rd-party Pro-RDS SuperPac "Never Back Down". With RDS officially launching his campaign yesterday, you can now donate to his official campaign.

Some more commentary:

Daps
Before yesterday, you could only donate to the 3rd-party Pro-RDS SuperPac "Never Back Down". With RDS officially launching his campaign yesterday, you can now donate to his official campaign.

Some more commentary:

You didn’t answer the question. Let me spell it out for you. Ron has been campaigning for president for at least 5 months. Yesterday was literally the first day anyone could legally donate to him directly for a presidential campaign. Why do you think that nuance isn’t worth addressing? Why do the tweets/links you provide have a breakdown on the total number of donors?

Why don’t you think context of the donations matters? Why are you so afraid of comparing DeSantis numbers in context with Trumps numbers in context?

And you got any analysis from tweets with more engagement? Explain why I should give a fukk about theses low engagement tweets. Come on man. You trying to convert black voters to DeSantis. Do better

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
covid and fauci is such a non issue now
You think the average republican still cares about this?
That's how out of touch the online incels are fauci already long retired. Only the insane George soros conspiracy theory nuts still talking about it

Desantis literally getting talking points from his karen wife and that is why he sounds so out of touch all the time
Most affluent women on the right either spend too much time online getting radicalized or either don't talk to the average Republican voter.

Entire party platform is just anti woke fear mongering and that has lost them 2 election cycles now

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one gives a fukk about Fauci in 2023
covid and fauci is such a non issue now
You think the average republican still cares about this?
That's how out of touch the online incels are fauci already long retired. Only the insane George soros conspiracy theory nuts still talking about it
yep :yeshrug: fauci wrongly destroyed a lot of peoples' livelihoods with a smile on his face. id post the twitter threads, but posters would just cry and report them

desantis will use that angle to his advantage. you guys wouldnt be aware of it inside your left wing only media bubble. which is fine :dead: but as far as the republican primary (NOT the general), it IS a factor. heres an example. look how desperate trump's fluffers are on this issue :mjlol:

trump literally can't take credit for the vaccine in his own primary :laff:

Last edited: