POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
everybody on the planet knows that joe biden is not fit to be president until january of 2029 :childplease: even bad faith posters like rhakim wouldn't deny that

A significant portion of the country would rather see Biden drop dead in office than have Desantis spend a single day there.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A significant portion of the country would rather see Biden drop dead in office than have Desantis spend a single day there.
yes. that portion is called Higher Learning :mjlol:

but in real life, a majority of americans do not prefer kamala to desantis

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

AquaCityBoy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

:leon: Who is this fukking guy?
Remember earlier this year when polls showed the more crowded the GOP primary, the more likely Trump wins? :patrice:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What evidence do we have of this? Simply because he's old? He was old when he took office.
what evidence :why: life expectancy is 79

then you ask this 82 year old to run a strenuous, nationwide campaign for president, when he can't chill in the basement this time. then you ask that same guy to do the most stressful job on earth, for another 4 years after that

and you guys call me a bad faith poster :laff:no one is calling this a character flaw. i don't think i'll even be alive at 82

Last edited:

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
Remember earlier this year when polls showed the more crowded the GOP primary, the more likely Trump wins? :patrice:

Trump is not eligible to hold public office. The GOP has no pathway to win the WH. What you're seeing now is a line of grifters getting in on the fundraising cash grab before the lights go out on the party.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
That CNN poll on Biden is bullshyt. The media does this shyt all the time. In the early 80s they had articles/data saying Reagan shouldn't run again. In Obama first term they a
Had articles/data saying Obama's approval is shyt and will lose re-election. They also had articles/data saying Clinton shouldn't run again after Dems got spanked in the 94 midterms and lose both chambers of Congress. All 3 won relection with ease.

Biden will be fine as long as the economy doesn't crash. Inflation has been coming down for months. If you look at the downward trends, by the time the general election comes around next year inflation will not be as big of an issue.

Assuming its Biden vs Trump, age shouldn't be a factor, but I'm willing to bet the media will make it a problem for Biden while not acknowledging that Trump is 3 years younger.
They still running with the polls bullshyt knowing nobody pay attention to the polls anymore since 2016

Silky Johnson

The Master Investbreh
Daps
Reppin
Hatersbridge, BX
I'm assuming you're referring to section 3? :mjlol:.

Yeah, no. That's not gonna stop him from running and winning the GOP nomination.

The Constitution is not optional :mjlol:

There are not enough votes to stop disqualification after he's convicted of espionage and sedition next year.

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
yes. that portion is called Higher Learning :mjlol:

but in real life, a majority of americans do not prefer kamala to desantis
Nah only trumps base would prefer DeSantis over Kamala. Once the average American sees how fascist DeSantis policies are they’ll reject him.

There’s nothing moderate about DeSantis lol