POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang

I'd yes becuz social media wasn't anywhere as big in 2007-2008 as it is now for the public to see the daily drama.

After 1/6, I was always skeptical about Trump's chances in '24. But I thought he could still win becuz of how unpopular Biden & Kamala are. But the midterms results snapped me outta that foolishness & made me realize how unelectable he is.

It also made me realize how important electability is for these other statewide & federal elections. Can't be running people like fuccing Doug Mastriano & Hershel Walker's dumbass. A normie conservative Georgia businessman who doesn't turn off suburban independents & moderates like Walker did probably would've beat Warnock. Mastriano did so awful in the PA Governor race he probably caused Dr. Oz to lose the Senate seat & he even fuccing lost white vote.

So your big concern, after he tried to launch a coup and almost got his VP and members of Congress killed, was his electability?

You people really are deplorable. It may have been a bad move politically for Hilary to say it out loud, but it describes you to your core.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The "DeSantis is gonna win because Biden is old" crowd is going to have to wake up sooner or later. I'd take 4 more years of Biden being Weekend at Bernie'd than DeSantis.
the election would be desantis vs kamala, not biden :yeshrug: im not remotely confident in "biden" winning that

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except for the fact that, you know, Biden is the one on the top of the ticket, not Kamala Harris.
no, he isnt :mjlol: there is a 1 percent chance joe biden is president of the united states in january of 2029

and if you think feinstein is embarrassing, just imagine that 1 percent :huhldup: