POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
desantis is ultimately gonna do the dems a favor

independents are gonna be angry and disgusted by the fact that they could have had an alternative to trump/biden, but trump's MAGA retards wouldn't allow it. and they will not reward trump for it with votes :mjlol:

its also gonna leave desantis in an interesting position. when trump wins the primary and loses the general, desantis can just sit back on some "it should have been me :sas1:" shyt, and he'll be right

You're presuming a happy ending foer DeSantis just because Trump loses the general.

But what if the primary also reveals that DeSantis is now considered extreme by moderate/Swing Voters and that he doesn't have the interpersonal skills or charisma to run competitively outside red states? Whether he runs in 24 or 28, he will still have to explain the book bans and signing a 6 week abortion ban. That baggage is not going away.

voiture

Superstar
Daps
They better give Trump the nomination. We have seen this movie before....He will burn it down on his way out if he loses.
He told people not to vote in Georgia and cost them 2 senate seats. He is vindictive like that.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're presuming a happy ending foer DeSantis just because Trump loses the general.

But what if the primary also reveals that DeSantis is now considered extreme by moderate/Swing Voters and that he doesn't have the interpersonal skills or charisma to run competitively outside red states? Whether he runs in 24 or 28, he will still have to explain the book bans and signing a 6 week abortion ban. That baggage is not going away.
no the fukk im not :dead:i think ted cruz would utlimately beat him

desantis is '24 or bust. whoever we run in 2028, shapiro, whitmer, would wipe the floor with him

unless kamala takes over for biden in 2026 :snoop: which is what, like a 30/40 percent chance of happening? life expectancy is 80 :russ:

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Trump lost a lot of folks after the disappointing midterms, including me.
So you were fine with him after he tried to overthrow the government, almost had his VP and members of Congress killed, had a cop killed and other cops committed suicide over what happened. That wasn't enough. But having a disappointing 2022 midterm was the final straw.

You can't be serious right now.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex

I'd yes becuz social media wasn't anywhere as big in 2007-2008 as it is now for the public to see the daily drama.

Trump lost a lot of folks after the disappointing midterms, including me.

So you were fine with him after he tried to overthrow the government, almost had his VP and members of Congress killed, had a cop killed and other cops committed suicide over what happened. That wasn't enough. But having a disappointing 2022 midterm was the final straw.

You can't be serious right now.
After 1/6, I was always skeptical about Trump's chances in '24. But I thought he could still win becuz of how unpopular Biden & Kamala are. But the midterms results snapped me outta that foolishness & made me realize how unelectable he is.

It also made me realize how important electability is for these other statewide & federal elections. Can't be running people like fuccing Doug Mastriano & Hershel Walker's dumbass. A normie conservative Georgia businessman who doesn't turn off suburban independents & moderates like Walker did probably would've beat Warnock. Mastriano did so awful in the PA Governor race he probably caused Dr. Oz to lose the Senate seat & he even fuccing lost white vote.

Last edited: