POTUS or Prisoner; The '24 Trump Campaign Fvckery thread

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Between Fox News, Twitter, and Rumble you are gonna have some out of touch black conservatives literally ignorant about anything going on in the black community

That's the danger of living in an online echo chamber
I notice Tim Scott is barely getting run and largely getting viewed as a joke.
Let RFK jr get treated like that and its evidence of a corrupt DNC

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yea i didnt know i really had to put a :troll: face after that byron donalds post. my bad :mjlol:

trump supporters are scrambling badly today :huhldup:

for all the "why is desantis doing this" questions, i'd say it's;

-desantis was finished in '26. his ceiling is blocked out by little marco and rick scott, and he wouldnt be anywhere near the frontrunner he is in '24. he's too mediocre to blow his 2022 momentum by waiting. besides, 2028 is ted cruz' year :scusthov:

-trump is still an obese, 77 year old covid survivor. he's a heart attack away from desantis running unopposed :dead:

Last edited:
Daps
yea i didnt know i really had to put a :troll: face after that byron donalds post. my bad :mjlol:

trump supporters are scrambling badly today :huhldup:

for all the "why is desantis doing this" questions, i'd say it's;

-desantis was finished in '26. his ceiling is blocked out by little marco and rick scott, and he wouldnt be anywhere near the frontrunner he is in '24. he's too mediocre to blow his 2022 momentum by waiting. besides, 2028 is ted cruz' year :scusthov:

-trump is still an obese, 77 year old covid survivor. he's a heart attack away from desantis running unopposed :dead:

The funny part is that tweet has way more engagement shytting on DeSantis than any of the DeSantis slurping tweets that get posted here.