*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
This is an excellent show. Dan being a maximum "fun" a$$hole, Mina being Mina, and most importantly Mike isn't there ruining the show thinking he's an on-air personality.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Did Mike Ryan get suspended for calling out "Pal Sal" fake teeth yesterday? He's definitely in trouble.

I just turned on the show and Dan said Mike is out for reasons that can't be mentioned:merchant: Sal pal joke was
The first thing that came to mind. I can see ESPN personalities having egos and being sensitive. Sal pulling rank and saying some producer I never met can't make fun of me sounds plausible.

I remember they said bomani was mad about them playing the choking sounds so now they play it less. We all thought bomani got the show but he cares more about trying to look like coolest smoothest guy in America. Some old classmates have called him out as playing a character because in school he was quiet and not a confident smooth ladies man or anything.
:patrice:

Last edited:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Did Mike Ryan get suspended for calling out "Pal Sal" fake teeth yesterday? He's definitely in trouble.

I just turned on the show and Dan said Mike is out for reasons that can't be mentioned:merchant: Sal pal joke was
The first thing that came to mind. I can see ESPN personalities having egos and being sensitive. Sal pulling rank and saying some producer I never met can't make fun of me sounds plausible.

I remember they said bomani was mad about them playing the choking sounds so now they play it less. We all thought bomani got the show but he cares more about trying to look like coolest smoothest guy in America. Some old classmates have called him out as playing a character because in school he was quiet and not a confident smooth ladies man or anything.

They make fun of everyone

Pal Sal's teeth isn't the line you can't cross

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

I don't think Bo is really pissed about it maybe a little irritated but Dan overcompensates sometimes especially when he feels he hurts someone's feeling (especially black people and women). They make fun of everybody and truth be told Dan is the one who introduced Bo to the world. I doubt he got on the phone and asked the higher ups for Dan to pull that clip. They even played it this week.
Now "Sal Pal" I know for sure made that call and got Mike in trouble for it. Dan all but confirmed it. I think "Hal" Wingo has serious beef with them too since they pulled his card and made fun of his real name.

lotteryplaya

Daps
I don't think Bo is really pissed about it maybe a little irritated but Dan overcompensates sometimes especially when he feels he hurts someone's feeling (especially black people and women). They make fun of everybody and truth be told Dan is the one who introduced Bo to the world. I doubt he got on the phone and asked the higher ups for Dan to pull that clip. They even played it this week.
Now "Sal Pal" I know for sure made that call and got Mike in trouble for it. Dan all but confirmed it. I think "Hal" Wingo has serious beef with them too since they pulled his card and made fun of his real name.
Listening to the local hour podcast and Dan said Mike is in hot water Billy's plan worked. I was joking around but if sal pal complained about a joke then he is really lame. I don't like SAS but at least he never complained about jokes over the years. Sal pal is the first ESPN employee to complain since cowherd or skip :skip:

lotteryplaya

Daps
Dan is going to put a battery in Stus back and speed up his divorce it's such a sign of disrespect that you tell her not to shop and she shops anyway and makes you bring in the boxes from Amazon after your hard day at work. :russ:

I think skip Bayless did that debate yourself split screen they were talking about. I don't watch fs1 except during a live baseball game I have daily fantasy players in but I remember a thread headline about skip debating himself.

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Mike is funny :childplease:

:hhh: Worst part of the entire show. From the played impressions to the constant dikkriding of Dan, I could go the rest of the show not hearing him again.

I also don't think he was in hot water. I think this is a bit they're doing and I hope they bury into it the ground like every other joke they do.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:hhh: Worst part of the entire show. From the played impressions to the constant dikkriding of Dan, I could go the rest of the show not hearing him again.

I also don't think he was in hot water. I think this is a bit they're doing and I hope they bury into it the ground like every other joke they do.
the only thing i hate from him is the dirty demon, and he only does it cuz dan eggs him on

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Mike just got a couple of days off it seems, he's in Chicago for Lollapalooza

He posted this last week

and now he tweeted

Sal Pal was just an excuse :heh:

I don't take anything on this show serious at all. My guess is Mike just had the day off. These dudes are idiots with the chants and Allison has to be a great actress cause no way someone can be that awkward.

Yeah, it seemed staged to be honest.

I do believe Alison is that awkward though :lolbron: