*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan: We might lose in the ratings to darts
:ehh:
Stu: Tuesday on ESPN ocho we go against arm wrestling
:usure:

Dan: were gonna lose:francis:

:laff:
I know they are doing it like the dodgeball movie but the ocho part reminds me of when Mike plays Latin music to pander to the Miami audience. Which makes it funnier if they lose to the ocho in ratings.:pachaha:

Tim Kurkijian defending Boston as not racist
full
16871-18b7ebb227c66c7fd47b6972a6c54ad9.jpg

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Local hour was interesting towards the end only because they talked about how Cubans would feel about Colin Kaepernick. Stugotz asked Dan if his parents would be upset about Miami signing Colin and Dan says (sheepishly and almost ashamed) "My parents are down on Kaepernick. They don't love some of the stuff going on with Colin Kaepernick." I was like:ohhh: because he didn't say they were down on him solely because of the Castro/Malcolm X shirt. Maybe they don't like him because he kneeled during the anthem. To them, America is/was a way out of hell that provided them solace. Let me find out Big LeBatard is :mjpls:

Last edited:

DonKnock

KPJ Gonna Save Us
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan is going to put a battery in Stus back and speed up his divorce it's such a sign of disrespect that you tell her not to shop and she shops anyway and makes you bring in the boxes from Amazon after your hard day at work. :russ:

I think skip Bayless did that debate yourself split screen they were talking about. I don't watch fs1 except during a live baseball game I have daily fantasy players in but I remember a thread headline about skip debating himself.

This is my favorite subplot going right now:lolbron:

Gotz was sending out ultimatums during the local hour today:pachaha:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
D.A.G. a fool :russ:

He has always looked funny in the light :patrice:He is friends with guys like racist Adam Carolla and the black friend to them when they say racist stuff he defends them as no big deal and just jokes like JA Adande defends his white friends calling him the n-word but Adande still tries to talk on black issues like we would respect his opinion after admitting to that stupid shyt. He tries to go back and forth between so blacks wont shut him out completely as a c00n we wont support. David is one of those Dak Prescott types that will say he can act black around black people and white around white people like he has to dumb down conversation or act some type of stereotypical ignorance. I haven't thought he was funny since Martin, Boomerang and ILC. I think most of that material was written for him anyway it wasn't his corny actual improve. Hollywood loves and has tried to give him his own show and movies but the public doesn't claim this cornball.:camby:
Local hour was interesting towards the end only because they talked about how Cubans would feel about Colin Kaepernick. Stugotz asked Dan if his parents would be upset about Miami signing Colin and Dan says (sheepishly and almost ashamed) "My parents are down on Kaepernick. They don't love some of the stuff going on with Colin Kaepernick." I was like:ohhh: because he didn't say they were down on him solely because of the Castro/Malcolm X shirt. Maybe they don't like him because he kneeled during the anthem. To them, America is/was a way out of hell that provided them solace. Let me find out Big LeBatard is :mjpls:
I caught that to and as old Cubans I bet his parents voted for Trump and don't like Kaep kneeling or bring awareness to police brutality of blacks. They would be more comfortable around the Ray Allens, Stephen A Smiths,SAge steeles, David Alan Griers and Ben Carsons of the world.
White Cubans align values with White conservative Americans. You never hear Dan mention Castro turning the tables on rich White Cubans like Dan admits his parents and grandparents were by giving more power to Black Cubans so they were no longer the underclass that was looked down upon. We see why white Cubans would love it here where blacks were never paid reparations for slavery and have no financial base so we are always the one looked down on in this country and scapegoated for all the problems here. Castro also sent soldiers to fight apartheid in south Africa and America never did. Also cuba hides black panthers. Dan and Billy never talk about the White Cubans being the rich upper class over Black Cubans before castro took over they just talk about the Cuban hitler. Dan keeps saying don't assume you know how he voted politically. He has conservative white Cuban parents to influence him and he is rich so those tax cuts he and Mike joked about when Trump won may have been more than jokes.

Dan's parents are crying about and missing a life when they were rich white Cubans and black Cubans were poor and oppressed by rich white Cubans.

This is my favorite subplot going right now:lolbron:

Gotz was sending out ultimatums during the local hour today:pachaha:

Stu said he will be working twenty years after Dan retires because his wife and daughters are spending all his money. He got a separate checking account like his wife cant get half of that in a divorce easy even without it being in her name.:pachaha:

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
I just turned on the show and Dan said Mike is out for reasons that can't be mentioned:merchant: Sal pal joke was
The first thing that came to mind. I can see ESPN personalities having egos and being sensitive. Sal pulling rank and saying some producer I never met can't make fun of me sounds plausible.

I remember they said bomani was mad about them playing the choking sounds so now they play it less. We all thought bomani got the show but he cares more about trying to look like coolest smoothest guy in America. Some old classmates have called him out as playing a character because in school he was quiet and not a confident smooth ladies man or anything.
:patrice:

Bomani a feminist but not a ladies man god

Daps
Reppin
404bywayof305

He has always looked funny in the light :patrice:He is friends with guys like racist Adam Carolla and the black friend to them when they say racist stuff he defends them as no big deal and just jokes like JA Adande defends his white friends calling him the n-word but Adande still tries to talk on black issues like we would respect his opinion after admitting to that stupid shyt. He tries to go back and forth between so blacks wont shut him out completely as a c00n we wont support. David is one of those Dak Prescott types that will say he can act black around black people and white around white people like he has to dumb down conversation or act some type of stereotypical ignorance. I haven't thought he was funny since Martin, Boomerang and ILC. I think most of that material was written for him anyway it wasn't his corny actual improve. Hollywood loves and has tried to give him his own show and movies but the public doesn't claim this cornball.:camby:

I caught that to and as old Cubans I bet his parents voted for Trump and don't like Kaep kneeling or bring awareness to police brutality of blacks. They would be more comfortable around the Ray Allens, Stephen A Smiths,SAge steeles, David Alan Griers and Ben Carsons of the world.
White Cubans align values with White conservative Americans. You never hear Dan mention Castro turning the tables on rich White Cubans like Dan admits his parents and grandparents were by giving more power to Black Cubans so they were no longer the underclass that was looked down upon. We see why white Cubans would love it here where blacks were never paid reparations for slavery and have no financial base so we are always the one looked down on in this country and scapegoated for all the problems here. Castro also sent soldiers to fight apartheid in south Africa and America never did. Also cuba hides black panthers. Dan and Billy never talk about the White Cubans being the rich upper class over Black Cubans before castro took over they just talk about the Cuban hitler. Dan keeps saying don't assume you know how he voted politically. He has conservative white Cuban parents to influence him and he is rich so those tax cuts he and Mike joked about when Trump won may have been more than jokes.

Dan's parents are crying about and missing a life when they were rich white Cubans and black Cubans were poor and oppressed by rich white Cubans.

Stu said he will be working twenty years after Dan retires because his wife and daughters are spending all his money. He got a separate checking account like his wife cant get half of that in a divorce easy even without it being in her name.:pachaha:

Dan has spoken over the years about his family having their farms taken away by Castro and Castro splitting up his family. His pops was an engineer there, so between that and the farm they were pretty well off pre-Castro.