*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
To me that's part of the bit, how she's been turned into a mini-Stugotz with the takes.
but she's not funny. she literally sounds like the type of poster to have 175 posts in that kyrie wants a trade. just salivating to overanalyze any piece of gossip with zero nuance or humor about it. "i mean, did you see the faces steph made while dancing"...what the fukk type of face you make while doing those moves, didn't lebron make those exact same faces :comeon: :camby:
Head and shoulders better than Spain...
just because it aint shyt doesn't make piss better...i'm seeing why mina has a show with foxworth. lord have mercy on the people who find their show entertaining :snoop:

edit: this show has been lightweight garbage to me these past couple of weeks and these damn repeat norman/baker interviews fukking suck. god i hate when they go down the "we're gonna do what we want path" when it's not good radio.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I just want to point out that Today Dan didn't treat Mina with the same kid gloves that he does Spain. It was much more enjoyable.

I don't understand why they coddle her so much.
because she's the type to seriously get mad and social media block you for laughing at the cubs :pachaha: