*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been digging the local hour "Wake and Take" over the past few weeks, but was curious if the *no fuks given* vibe during that hour was in response to something that we aren't privy to? Papi taking 5 min to give out the phone number and them taking random phone calls had me rolling, but also wondered what prompted the month change. :jbhmm:

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it :manny:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
but she's not funny. she literally sounds like the type of poster to have 175 posts in that kyrie wants a trade. just salivating to overanalyze any piece of gossip with zero nuance or humor about it. "i mean, did you see the faces steph made while dancing"...what the fukk type of face you make while doing those moves, didn't lebron make those exact same faces :comeon: :camby:
just because it aint shyt doesn't make piss better...i'm seeing why mina has a show with foxworth. lord have mercy on the people who find their show entertaining :snoop:

edit: this show has been lightweight garbage to me these past couple of weeks and these damn repeat norman/baker interviews fukking suck. god i hate when they go down the "we're gonna do what we want path" when it's not good radio.

:what:

Seems to me you need a break from the show. If this last few weeks have been pissing you off so much I don't know what to tell you, they've been fine for the most part with some legit :mjlol: moments. And Mina is dope, a female young version of Stu is fine with me in small doses.

Which is why I wonder why they even bother dealing with her. Cause you dead on with how sensitive she is. She really is like a female Shaq down to the unfunny comebacks.

And I'm pretty sure most of the shipping container if not all of them are not high on Spain either. I don't think they hate her or anything but it seems they are :ld: about her as most of us are.

Dan loves to go against the grain though and prove people wrong so I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon :francis:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Seems to me you need a break from the show. If this last few weeks have been pissing you off so much I don't know what to tell you, they've been fine for the most part with some legit :mjlol: moments. And Mina is dope, a female young version of Stu is fine with me in small doses.

And I'm pretty sure most of the shipping container if not all of them are not high on Spain either. I don't think they hate her or anything but it seems they are :ld: about her as most of us are.

Dan loves to go against the grain though and prove people wrong so I doubt it's gonna change anytime soon :francis:

I know for myself I've had to take breaks from the show intermittently. When I go a few weeks away then somebody will post a clip and I'm right back in the mix. I think the only explanation for Spain is Dan is just knocking that down lol.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

mina isn't a female version of stu tho, i'm actually tired of people trying the be/ being referred to as "the ____ version of stu"...but i'm not gonna keep shytting on her, she doesn't impress me at all. :ld:

the last few weeks have had MOMENTS, they haven't strung together a majority dope show in awhile. :manny:

that said, wake and take hour has been funny as shyt, especially these terrible papi intros and him taking 5 minutes to give out the phone number :mjlol:

edit: wtf, the poll says these intros are annoying. #wrong

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I'm podcast listener and I haven't listened to not a second of the Vin Baker interviews.

I'm skipping 9 outta 10 interviews they do tbh unless I hear otherwise it was good.

I like a lot of the interviews up until Dan decides to make everyone depressed. Vin Baker's story is depressing even though he bounced back. I have to listen to the last two hours today, but I know I will skip him asking about addiction.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
A lot of Steph Curry fans are mad at Mina for her breaking down the video and body language of him and Kyrie. LeBron will use it as motivation no matter what Steph says now about it.

Just heard the local hour and somebody called Allyson, Alley cat:mjlol:

Stu: Rash her!:ufdup:

Mina: Oh no don't rash me:lupe:

Stu and Mike: Rashing is good:whoa:

Mina: Oh okay then Rash me:steviej:

:dead::deadrose::pachaha:

OG Talk

Archived
Daps
Reppin
Heaven on Earth
but she's not funny. she literally sounds like the type of poster to have 175 posts in that kyrie wants a trade. just salivating to overanalyze any piece of gossip with zero nuance or humor about it. "i mean, did you see the faces steph made while dancing"...what the fukk type of face you make while doing those moves, didn't lebron make those exact same faces :comeon: :camby:
just because it aint shyt doesn't make piss better...i'm seeing why mina has a show with foxworth. lord have mercy on the people who find their show entertaining :snoop:
Why do you hate women?

:troll:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've been digging the local hour "Wake and Take" over the past few weeks, but was curious if the *no fuks given* vibe during that hour was in response to something that we aren't privy to? Papi taking 5 min to give out the phone number and them taking random phone calls had me rolling, but also wondered what prompted the month change. :jbhmm:

Or maybe I'm just overthinking it :manny:

Since they went national, it was always more of a laid back more chill hour, but since beginning of July they don't give a fukk lol I don't blame what they gotta talk about locally or nationally? Lol it's basically random shyt and kaep up until football and NBA season Maybe sprinkle a small dash of baseball