*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
All 3 hours are on ESPNu today:ohhh:
Don't know if this means first take had bad ratings on ESPN or the lebatard show had low ratings on ESPN 2.

Dan just said ESPN moved them without telling them why.
If they move us again we will find out about it in a press release. -dan:dead:

First take was back on ESPN one today so Dan intentionally trolling espn 2 viewers in the final hour with weird non sports interviews and inside jokes finally cost him ratings and his shows promotion to a better and easier to find channel.:deadrose: No ESPN 2 means no more Dos Minutos:mjcry:
He can keep saying he doesn't care but Dan loves being rich and famous. That's why he told us Jim Rome and Jon grudens yearly pay because he wants that :ohlawd:
Dan wouldn't quit they will have to fire him like Phil Jackson so he can get his full millions.:banderas:

Dan took it easy on Chael and Brian Kenny yesterday when they were caping for McGregor as not racist. Chael is a proud racist who said racist things about his Latin opponents and black opponents . Brian Kenny is old school you can tell by his Howie Long haircut and the hate he showed for Mayweather in every interview. Guys with those haircuts wish they became cops or joined the military so they are very conservative. So Dan went harder on Cote than them because he regrets not checking them. I am surprised Dan hasn't brought up the racist stuff Connor said about Latin people during his other fights.

Cote is a lost cause on race issues when he speaks from the heart. Mike Ryan came to Cote rescue on the Kaep stuff :cape:people keep ignoring Mike Ryan going full :mjpls:many times on this show against black people.:mjpls: Somebody called out Mike Ryan and he talked about his black internet friends. Next Mike Ryan will tell us how many black people have been in his house. Greg can't wait to instill his all American values in that grandchild:mjpls:
12298-e70d5138c5627ecc6217bf589f1787b3.jpg

Last edited:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The LeBron conversation was interesting. He will have to be the one to take a big ass paycut if he wants to bring all those stars with him. As much as everyone says LeBron is selfless, that would OD and unprecedented if he took the MLE just so he could win more titles with cheap talent and 3 all-stars. He'd also be doing a huge disservice to their union and future negotiations by doing that.

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These broads still trying to insert them into the hoopla of Mayweather fights, when they gonna realize that boxing doesn't operate like these other sports? You're not shutting shyt down, there's no team to shame or pressure, the athletic commissions are gonna make their money so STFU.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Oh shut up you clown. Why Dan always bring this idiot chic on? Its a clown show. Everytime Floyd has a fight these ESPN chics crawl out the woodwork with these so called think pieces. Seriously this is the reason guys don't want women anywhere near sports b/c they suck all of the fun out of it and try to make the story about themselves or how other women are offended. You can't participate in sports and expect not to be offended as a woman. Go in a locker room and get offended when guys walk around naked. You can't have it both ways. These hoes have a hard on for Floyd.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Man I can't stand this bytch Spain and her hitjob pieces on Mayweather time and time again.

She was on GMA this morning talking about the women's golf attire issue...

I had tune her out ... there are a couple of other female sports pundits that deserve that shine. She's not the one.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Those bytches deserved what happened to them

The fukk I look like trying to start shyt with someone who pays all my bills and gives me money while I'm in their house ?

Nobody wants to admit that

These bytches took food out of his kids mouth

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Y'all noticed how she hit the Julez when Dan mentioned Chapman :comeon:
Yea she just kept babbling. Now this chic talking about is it a privilege or right. People are paying Floyd to see him punch people in the face for a fukkin living idiot. The man served his time and did everything under the law and they still bring it up. She even tried to bring up R. Kelly and put them in the same boat. This is why I cant stand white feminist and feminists as a whole b/c they hypocrites. They can't even get on the same page when it comes to issues. Treat me like a lady but as an equal....shyt makes no sense and is an oxymoron.:mindblown:

Burr said it perfectly

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yea she just kept babbling. Now this bytch talking about is it a privilege or right. People are paying Floyd to see him punch people in the face for a fukkin living idiot. The man served his time and did everything under the law and they still bring it up. She even tried to bring up R. Kelly and put them in the same boat. This is why I cant stand white feminist and feminists as a whole b/c they hypocrites. They can't even get on the same page when it comes to issues. Treat me like a lady but as an equal....shyt makes no sense and is an oxymoron.:mindblown:

Even if you hate Floyd you could at least be like o wow he could get fukked up and die in the ring but no it's a privalge for him to fight the fukk man risks his life every time he steps in a ring he earned penny of every dollar