*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Man I can't stand this bytch Spain and her hitjob pieces on Mayweather time and time again.

These broads still trying to insert them into the hoopla of Mayweather fights, when they gonna realize that boxing doesn't operate like these other sports? You're not shutting shyt down, there's no team to shame or pressure, the athletic commissions are gonna make their money so STFU.

Sarah Spain and her fake domestic violence outrage can :camby:

Oh shut up you clown. Why Dan always bring this idiot chic on? Its a clown show. Everytime Floyd has a fight these ESPN chics crawl out the woodwork with these so called think pieces. Seriously this is the reason guys don't want women anywhere near sports b/c they suck all of the fun out of it and try to make the story about themselves or how other women are offended. You can't participate in sports and expect not to be offended as a woman. Go in a locker room and get offended when guys walk around naked. You can't have it both ways. These hoes have a hard on for Floyd.

Y'all noticed how she hit the Julez when Dan mentioned Chapman :comeon:

Yea she just kept babbling. Now this chic talking about is it a privilege or right. People are paying Floyd to see him punch people in the face for a fukkin living idiot. The man served his time and did everything under the law and they still bring it up. She even tried to bring up R. Kelly and put them in the same boat. This is why I cant stand white feminist and feminists as a whole b/c they hypocrites. They can't even get on the same page when it comes to issues. Treat me like a lady but as an equal....shyt makes no sense and is an oxymoron.:mindblown:

Burr said it perfectly

Even if you hate Floyd you could at least be like o wow he could get fukked up and die in the ring but no it's a privalge for him to fight the fukk man risks his life every time he steps in a ring he earned penny of every dollar

fukk Sarah Spain

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Jay Williams is 100x better than foxworth . Hopefully foxworth gets the boot :camby:
I already sent a tweet to the show to have him on more. They need to throw Foxworth in the bushes. He got his ass tore up by Damien Woody yesterday on the Kaep issue and he was awful.