*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Y'all noticed how she hit the Julez when Dan mentioned Chapman :comeon:
Addison Russell is starting for her beloved Chicago Cubs after his wife accused him of abuse many times. His wife finally had enough and filed for divorce. Spain won't boycott her Cubs, she knows mayweather is about to have the biggest ppv of all time and she wants to direct those eyes over to her platform and boring content.:russell:
Her and Beadle and Rachel Nichols are typical feminists going crazy to get attention on themselves while attacking successful black men. Just like the PAC fight they wanted to get attention, viewers and money redirected to them. They wish they knew how to properly attract free promotion like a lavar ball.
Dan must be sucking on the big t*ts of this long face,man face,horse face broad for her to keep getting this promo on his show.

Last edited:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Addison Russell is starting for her beloved Chicago Cubs after his wife accused him of abuse many times. His wife finally had enough and filed for divorce. Spain won't boycott her Cubs she knows mayweather is about to have the biggest ppv of all time and she wants to direct those eyes over to her platform and boring content.:russell:
Her and Beadle and Rachel Nichols are typical feminists going crazy to get attention on themselves while attacking successful black men. Just like the PAC fight they wanted to get attention, viewers and money redirected to them. They wish they knew how to properly attract free promotion like a lavar ball.
Dan must be sucking on the big t*ts of this long face,man face,horse face broad for her to keep getting this promo on his show.

Someone needs to tell them about themselves Floyd did one time it was LIT

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
That Mike Tirico jab was pretty good and subtle
IceCreamSandwich.jpg

:dead:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I already sent a tweet to the show to have him on more. They need to throw Foxworth in the bushes. He got his ass tore up by Damien Woody yesterday on the Kaep issue and he was awful.
Foxworth reminds me of a bootleg BO. He tries to do the same thing but comes off as a canal st knockoff version of him. Dude needs to find his own style or if this is his true style switch it up because he isn't that good to me right now most times.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Foxworth reminds me of a bootleg BO. He tries to do the same thing but comes off as a canal st knockoff version of him. Dude needs to find his own style or if this is his true style switch it up because he isn't that good to me right now most times.
The only thing Fowlxworth has on BO is that he doesn't take himself too seriously like BO does

Foxworth is without a doubt terrible at all of this tho

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
The only thing Fowlxworth has on BO is that he doesn't take himself too seriously like BO does

Foxworth is without a doubt terrible at all of this tho
He'd be ok if he'd stop being a try hard letting ppl know he gets the show

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Stugotz is literally not trying the least during the local hour

He starts every show the exact same way and he would do the same exact show every day if the shipping container didn't change his focus