*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
The few Stu-led shows I've watched, I've picked up on his habit of repeating himself over and over to fill time. Gets mad annoying.
This. Sometimes he will repeat what somebody else on the show just said and then ask them to elaborate on that comment to fill time.

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Tuned in really quick and they were talking about "Famous Andy's" :why:

Cote makes a recommendation for "Andy Griffith" :aicmon:

Then goes on to say that Opie never really threw the rock that skips across the water in the opening credits of the show.

Domonique claims "it was a Black guy" :dahell:(who threw the rock) - killed the bit and I turned off for the day.

Will tune in on Thursday when Dan's back.

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
i still can't believe nikkas we're saying the show would be better if it was just stugotz some pages back :russ:

the only good shows were with mina
lol, I haven't listened to one second of the show since Dan went on vacation. I'll admit that I tried to listen to the local hour yesterday to see how Stugotz was dealing with the Finals result, but they were having an issue and it wouldn't download.

So yeah, I'm over here waiting for Dan to get back like
giphy.gif

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
The way Stugotz lies on a daily basis is amazing. Extremely fascinating.

Domonique trying emulate Dan with these stupid ass questions. :heh:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
How much has Dan :cape:for :sadbron:

He's still on vacation.

I expect he'll either say he's "NEVER SEEN" someone play as well as LeBron did against a team as good as the Warriors. Or he'll not even comment much about it because everything has already been seen.

I'm way more eager to hear the crew ask him about this cruise experience and make fun of him because of what he did or didn't do in it :lolbron:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
He's still on vacation.

I expect he'll either say he's "NEVER SEEN" someone play as well as LeBron did against a team as good as the Warriors. Or he'll not even comment much about it because everything has already been seen.

I'm way more eager to hear the crew ask him about this cruise experience and make fun of him because of what he did or didn't do in it :lolbron:
I see him using the angle that Lebron is so great and amazing that the only way to beat him is to form a superteam.