*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
lol, I haven't listened to one second of the show since Dan went on vacation. I'll admit that I tried to listen to the local hour yesterday to see how Stugotz was dealing with the Finals result, but they were having an issue and it wouldn't download.

So yeah, I'm over here waiting for Dan to get back like
giphy.gif
I listen to them all, because there's always a chance something from those shows becomes a recurring joke or is referenced later on. The shows with Mina were good.

Plus, it's nice to see him evolving as a character when he gets room to work. That segment with Mina where he offered to get Phil Mickelson's daughter's graduation moved was hilarious.

Domonique is helping Stu's development, even if he can try too hard at times.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
ive been in and out, but they seem so happy. Mike singing had me just yelling and in tears

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Dan almost dropped f-bomb discussing the stupidity of these people who wanna watch the fight haha he was discussing Pacquiao and had to stop himself

threattonature

Veteran
Daps

Stugotz with the "I was working chin music in there regardless" is still some of the funniest shyt I've ever heard. God damn that whole thing is straight comedy. Lebetard with the Tony Larusa joke and saying how the player is gone go up and strike out and head back to the clubhouse meekly.

Last edited: