*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan takes a 10 day vacation and is already taking Friday off:dead:
Dan is right Draymond has known since last July when they got KD the championship would be theirs so all his revenge plans had plenty of time to get done.
Stu spends the first hour and a half complaining about his wife spending all his money and how unhappy he is in his marriage and then says By the way happy birthday honey, its her birthday today:laff:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Respect to this dude for his service but this interview with this guy representing the Wounded Warrior Project is a painful listen.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Dan should have done his homework before attacking Kaepernicks post about the slave catcher badge and the police badge. The fear mongering they still use today is why the police force was created. They spread lies about violent freed slaves raping white women and murdering whites. Dan is trying to play both sides of the fence by saying I understand a lot of cops did bad things and black people have done bad things. :dahell::mindblown:
Then he brought up that Barkley quote about "understanding cops being afraid of blacks." All the hatemongering that helped get Trump elected and Dan is worried about Kaepernick using loaded language related to slavery.:camby: Need Foxworth to call in because nobody else will call Dan out on this bullshyt.

Made Myself A Boss

#Trolltruck
Daps
Reppin
dMv/ JA
Dan should have done his homework before attacking Kaepernicks post about the slave catcher badge and the police badge. The fear mongering they still use today is why the police force was created. They spread lies about violent freed slaves raping white women and murdering whites. Dan is trying to play both sides of the fence by saying I understand a lot of cops did bad things and black people have done bad things. :dahell::mindblown:
Then he brought up that Barkley quote about "understanding cops being afraid of blacks." All the hatemongering that helped get Trump elected and Dan is worried about Kaepernick using loaded language related to slavery.:camby: Need Foxworth to call in because nobody else will call Dan out on this bullshyt.
Listened to the radio (hip hop and espn) all day yesterday... Not one host backed Kaepernick and his tweet :manny:.and I'm talking black hosts too

Meadz

All Star
Daps
ie4a5Fx.png

:mjlol: