*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
He's transparent tho. He fukks with the NBA more cause his relationships with the Heat org, something he doesnt have with the Dolphins.
I think its more the fact that the player's are better compensated and powerful in the NBA than the NFL. I think he's generally disgusted at what the NFL has become in regards to player treatment.

Damn him for going on vacay right now.

Tomorrow is going to be so bad I'm might listen.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh I actually listened to it and this was great. Is she back Wednesday??? Her bigoted mike was so outrageous it was great.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I think its more the fact that the player's are better compensated and powerful in the NBA than the NFL. I think he's generally disgusted at what the NFL has become in regards to player treatment.

Bo had white callers mad today

Towards the end if his show

thenatural

Superstar
Daps

Three Cotes in the booth tomorrow. Mike may quit during the show :blessed:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
needed cote, and magill. she's ok to me in doses, but i don't know if it's her or the simple amount of bullshyt they're talking about but i can't fukk with the show at all today