*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:russ:@ them asking Rae if Biggie threw bleach at him...

It's "beef with wife" as in Rae goes through this whole day of crimy shyt and to top it all off he comes home and wifey's starting shyt.

People been spinning that as "beef with White" since OHHLA & whoever did Dan's prep sheet believed it.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
How nice of you Dan. I didn't choose the entertainment life, the entertainment life chose me. :mjlol: Said he's only doing it to employ everyone

This dude sometimes man

I think there's a discussion that can be made that people like Pablo more than they like Dan

Martha

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Screaming A doing play by play :mjgrin:
When he said Tebow was his friend it reminded me of SNL when Jay Pharoah would say every player was his close personal friend
Watch Weekend Update: Stephen A. Smith on Tim Tebow from Saturday Night Live on NBC.com
jaypharoahsas.png

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
How nice of you Dan. I didn't choose the entertainment life, the entertainment life chose me. :mjlol: Said he's only doing it to employ everyone

This dude sometimes man
This. Dan will say he doesn't care if you listen or not and then tell you about the ratings and the podcast success.:hula:Dan will say he does this show for him and to make himself happy not the fans complaining about content and then turn around and say he does the local hour for Miami fans/listeners and they don't appreciate him getting up early.:dead::hula::laff:

Pablo tried to blame his mistakes on Roy yesterday but it was all him today. I know Roy was like:whew:

Last edited:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I think there's a discussion that can be made that people like Pablo more than they like Dan

Martha

Dan gets fined every time his tone is bad but they let him off the hook waaaay too much. He gets insufferable at least once a show and if he actually starts doing the Heath Evans diet he's gonna be unbearable :dead:

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Watching the show on ESPN U and on EVERY break,they show that damn Gatorade protein bar commercial with everyone singing to All of The Lights. The beginning of it where it sounds like someone is stepping on a chicken's neck... The guy on the bus who knows that it tastes so much like crap that he can't swallow it,so it's still in his mouth as he sings along...badly.

This guy...

Serena Williams for about 3 seconds...I'll be glad if I never see it again,but I know it will be on again in 15 minutes

:hhh:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Watching the show on ESPN U and on EVERY break,they show that damn Gatorade protein bar commercial with everyone singing to All of The Lights. The beginning of it where it sounds like someone is stepping on a chicken's neck... The guy on the bus who knows that it tastes so much like crap that he can't swallow it,so it's still in his mouth as he sings along...badly.

This guy...

Serena Williams for about 3 seconds...I'll be glad if I never see it again,but I know it will be on again in 15 minutes

:hhh:
Co-fukkin-sign