*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Yeah I heard these cats filling in one day on the show after Lebatard they were corny I cut my app off for a while.

I think they are ok..... it's a breath of fresh air to not hear Dan with the whiny voice or the weird way he always enunciates his words or his weird temperament.

Sometimes it's good to step away..... and "I git dee shooooowwwww!"

Martha

Urbane

Pro
Daps
I haven't listened to today's show yet, but I'm surprised ESPN even gave this crew this platform right now. Didn't they just start doing this a few weeks ago? I know Foxworth is Le Batard's boy but sometimes you need to start at that 4-7 am slot just to find your flow lol.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Question for someone that listened to the show pre-ESPN radio. Has Stugotz ever gone off before because Dan took the "beat up on Stugotz" bit too far?

They used to have 1 or 2 shows a year were Stu "had enough". It was mostly in character - like most of what happens on the show - but Stu used the opportunity to vent for all the shyt he takes for being him :pachaha:

Random ass question - In the shows history is there another guest host other than Sarah, that Dan and the crew don't give a hard time to? They seem to bust everyone's chops which makes the show more fun. Bomani was before my time but I would think he'd be another one that didn't get teased, only cuz he seems thin skinned. I can't see Bo sitting there and taking it without getting upset. :lupe:

They never went in on Bo like they do with Cote, Amin, Pablo or others (even Stan Van Gundy got torched every wednesday :heh:) because he rarely gave them the opportunity to. But honestly, once Bo "got the show" and joined the fukkery, he was funny, witty and made the show a fun listen. There was no need to go in on him like other because he wasn't incompetent at radio and he wasn't an ass to anyone.

The problem with Sara is that she isn't funny and tries to be one of the guys by busting their balls and being an ass. That's the kind of personality that is always mocked by the crew and they don't do with it her, fukking up the flow and chemistry of the show everytime she is on.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol, they're way too excited for this exposure. It's not a bad listen on Sunday because they can ignore the fukk out of some sports too. They just need to calm down a bit

I didn't catch the Monday show when the "Morning Roast" filled in, but their Sunday show is cool for the most part. I can see how fans of Lebatard wouldn't care for it though. Most fans hate the "fill-in guys" for any show though. Whenever a show that I listen to goes on vacation I usually find something else to listen to. :manny:

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, one day Billy just went in on Mattingly and Dan was like where did that come from?

Seems like he's been apart of the fukkery every since.

Mike Ryan is the best person besides Dan & Stu. The DDOD after work getting a cocktail is Indic the funniest things I ever heard on the show. His Gruden gets me every time too :laff:

Yeah, Dan noticed the audience was loving Guillermo's rants on Mattingly and gave him the floor to keep shining. That shyt did come out of nowhere though :mjlol: