*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I understand why Dan feels like that, but seriously, why must he continue on this topic? If you curse, most of the time, you're going to get fined. Saying nikka is no different in that respect. You can say it on the court, even in the locker room. Just not while addressing media. Not that fukking hard to understand

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I understand why Dan feels like that, but seriously, why must he continue on this topic? If you curse, most of the time, you're going to get fined. Saying nikka is no different in that respect. You can say it on the court, even in the locker room. Just not while addressing media. Not that fukking hard to understand

He likes to make white people uncomfortable. He knows its worthy of a fine.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Thought Dan would open up the club today if he is really taking off Thursday and Friday. He must have been joking about missing the end of this week.

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bruh listening to this podcast at the gym is hard.. im busting out laughing while im lifting and shyt is getting me weak

the Ben Mcadoo looks like bracket had me dying

Ben Mcadoo looks like a when a kid has a magic lamp and wishes he was an adult

Ben Mcadoo looks like the guy in the background of every one of your vacation photos

Ben Mcadoo looks like the guy who married the hottest girl in high school 20 years later and has to take care of her 6 kids while shes at the bar with her Ex
:laff:

Last edited:

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
Watching the show on ESPN U and on EVERY break,they show that damn Gatorade protein bar commercial with everyone singing to All of The Lights. The beginning of it where it sounds like someone is stepping on a chicken's neck... The guy on the bus who knows that it tastes so much like crap that he can't swallow it,so it's still in his mouth as he sings along...badly.

This guy...

Serena Williams for about 3 seconds...I'll be glad if I never see it again,but I know it will be on again in 15 minutes

:hhh:

Dap/+rep

I hate that fukking commercial :dead: