*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

GhostoftheMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Straight Outta Homeworld
Watching the show on ESPN U and on EVERY break,they show that damn Gatorade protein bar commercial with everyone singing to All of The Lights. The beginning of it where it sounds like someone is stepping on a chicken's neck... The guy on the bus who knows that it tastes so much like crap that he can't swallow it,so it's still in his mouth as he sings along...badly.

This guy...

Serena Williams for about 3 seconds...I'll be glad if I never see it again,but I know it will be on again in 15 minutes

:hhh:
my god i hate this commercial :francis:

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Not a huge fan of Pablo's role in this show. I've heard him make some excellent points over the years, but this show's bread and butter is fukkery. Cote held his own on Tuesday, but we need the Gotz.

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Watching the show on ESPN U and on EVERY break,they show that damn Gatorade protein bar commercial with everyone singing to All of The Lights. The beginning of it where it sounds like someone is stepping on a chicken's neck... The guy on the bus who knows that it tastes so much like crap that he can't swallow it,so it's still in his mouth as he sings along...badly.

This guy...

Serena Williams for about 3 seconds...I'll be glad if I never see it again,but I know it will be on again in 15 minutes

:hhh:
I have to change the channel or hit mute when it comes on every commercial break for the show.:scust: Don't these young guys know Elton John and Rihanna are singing that hook:laff: There are so many other songs off that album I can see an athlete getting hype to but they are singing so hard in that commercial you would think it was prime DMX playing.:bustback:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
I have to change the channel or hit mute when it comes on every commercial break for the show.:scust: Don't these young guys know Elton John and Rihanna are singing that hook:laff: There are so many other songs off that album I can see an athlete getting hype to but they are singing so hard in that commercial you would think it was prime DMX playing.:bustback:

The only thing I hate about watching on TV they play that commercial every loop

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Mike Ryan gave up 15 goals in 3 games but thinks he is good:dead:
giphy.gif

His backup must be even worse:laff: