*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He's already on it. Trying to justify where he went with that interview. Its Monday for christ sake no one wants to hear about suicide attempts and drug use. Now he trying to equate himself to an athlete. Saying he does interviews for himself and not fans like athletes do it for themselves.

Dan and Stugotz fukkery:blessed::blessed::blessed::blessed:

Sounds like I missed out on some shyt this morning :whoo:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I kind of feel Stu on the Meryl Streep shyt and I hate how Hollywood is trying to use diversity now of all times just to shyt on Trump (and he is a piece of shyt that deserves it) when Hollywood been fukking over minorities for years. That award show was so full of shyt and phony and all the actors jumping up patting themselves on the back when they not gonna do shyt to make it better. fukk the Oscars and Grammys. I see this bullshyt for what it is.
Trump is the perfect bad guy for liberals

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston

Robert California

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TB
I think Stu is going to be on Mike & Mike tomorrow

Starting to feel like he's basically doing a working "interview" for the Mike and Mike job :francis:

Not even going to lie, it was weird seeing him as "Greeny" last Friday, but his chemistry was great even with both Golics. He still was able to showcase the Stugotz persona, but still did a good job driving the show. :ehh:

Dan is pretty close to another meltdown, and it's trickling down to his underlings. :francis:

Roy and Mike :cape: for him for obvious reasons, but if Stu leaves, that show is never going to be the same.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
Lol @ Dan using the fans as an excuse when an interview goes wrong. His ego will not allow him to admit accountability and it keeps going unchecked because Stugotz will lie just get him off his back and Mike is a dikkrider.

This is really my only issue with Dan. He acts as if his terrible interview questions are just part of the show fukkery. I still can't get over the fact he asked Deion Sanders about his sex addiction without any facts to back that up. The reactions can be funny, but that seems extremely unprofessional from someone of his experience.

Urbane

Pro
Daps
I thought Stugotz held his own with Mike Golic Junior a week or two ago. I think that is his true dream gig, a show where he can talk his shyt but get's to control the show and stay away from race issues, etc.. I'd imagine the "with Stugotz" tag has gotten old to him (even if the show has phrase it that way) and there are probably some sad clown aspects to the job. With that said there must be a fat check waiting for him to leave a job on south beach, where he gets rewarded for poor performance, and a fairly young family and house.