*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
We saw Carmelo win it all with Syracuse so LeBron on any team in the top 100 ranked schools like the ones who make it in the ncaa tourney or nit tournament means a national title. Dan went down too far on the rankings and skill level of players and basically has aaron rodgers going undefeated, passing for 600 yards a game and winning a national championship with MTSU. There are a few players with pro talent down in the small schools but not on the same team.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I saw a dog in the open food bar part of Whole Foods :scusthov:

I was just getting soda and a crumb cake.
Congrats now you have worms (j/k)
man, you're not supposed to have dogs in grocery stores or food service places period except for service animals, but these white people have decided their dogs are above regulation. i see them all in target - confirmed with the manager they're not supposed to be. both the farmers market out here and ikea had to specifically post hella signs banning them and give out citations. leave the damn dog at home OR take them to the stores that welcome them - home depot/lowe's, barne & noble, macy's...
This is why I had to start chunking deuces to Whole Foods. White people are way too fukkin comfortable and habitual line crossers with that shyt. Rich yuppies think the world is an extension of their living room/house and be holding dogs in purses touching fruit and then turn around and touch the dogs and then go back to touching fruit and everyone acts like its normal. Some real fukked up repugnant shyt. Its getting worse and like you said I'm starting to see them in shopping malls, and other places like come the fukk on man keep the dog in the house. Service dogs my ass. I know these people don't have any disablities and are fine they just want to parade around dogs in stores for some reason.:what:

Last edited:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
Congrats now you have worms (j/k)

This is why I had to start chunking deuces to Whole Foods. White people are way too fukkin comfortable and habitual line crossers with that shyt. Rich yuppies think the world is an extension of their living room/house and be holding dogs in purses touching fruit and then turn around and touch the dogs and then go back to touching fruit and everyone acts like its normal. Some real fukked up repugnant shyt. Its getting worse and like you said I'm starting to see them in shopping malls, and other places like come the fukk on man keep the dog in the house. Service dogs my ass. I know these people don't have any disablities and are fine they just want to parade around dogs in stores for some reason.:what:
Last week this lady was holding an infant puppy like a baby in Target :laugh:

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
anyone else having problems with the app and website during this segment :lupe:
Thought it was just me, shyt kept buffering during a Joe Thomas interview and whenever I tried to refresh the shyt kept starting over and buffering at the same spot. Now I am trying to check Bomani shyt and they replaying Mike & Mike in his spot, their shyt is all the way fukked up today. The Rappaport/Lebatard beef started over the Magic shyt, Rappaport tweeted(paraphrasing) how can Lebatard speak on whether Magic is qualified for his job when he got his father on TV for a role he's not qualified for. Then Mike Ryan and Roy jumped on Rappaport and that led to all the back and forth.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
2 things:

1- Sometimes "DAN DONNNNN GEEEEDDEEEEE SHOWWWWWWWWW":martin:

The people just wanted to hear him say what we think we hear when he has to correct his dad saying "Lets read some ads":stopitslime: Nicca you made a big deal out of Gronk setting up a 69 joke.... dammit just say ASS:childplease:

2- I went to A&T:beli:, I aint appreciate them shytting on my school today:pacspit::mjlol::mjcry:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
These dudes just called random ass ppl to ask the question about LeBron. Lol @ Amin cosigning it and Greg being so self-involved he missed the clocks again.

Dat Migo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Rapaports latest podcast discussing the beef with his annoying ass producer. Very disrespectful to the show