*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

aceboon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know I am in the minority but I don't really see the appeal of Stugotz outside of the show, and really that appeal is limited to him being a sidekick. When he hosts on his own with no Dan the show isn't that good. Mike & Mike is pretty dry and I feel with their format you could plug in alot of ESPN personalities and not lose anything, surprised they're trying to poach Stu.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I know I am in the minority but I don't really see the appeal of Stugotz outside of the show, and really that appeal is limited to him being a sidekick. When he hosts on his own with no Dan the show isn't that good.
He's good at the standard gasbag shyt, and he's easy to listen to. His Stugotz's character is by far his best work and his moneybag.

dvdjamm

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Depeche Mode has a new album coming out as well as a upcoming tour, the band has been together for nearly 40 years and all Dan wanted to talk about was being on drugs and almost dying and that happened in 1996. When Dave Gahan starting talking about the Knicks and taking his son to games, you could tell by the look on Dan's face that he could care less.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I don't fukking know man. Went STRAIGHT to the suicide, motherfukker its Monday man. God damn
I've been listening to Dan for years and can honestly say that he's a miserable person. He genuinely enjoys bringing down the mood and being pessimistic and thinks he's smarter than everyone. Obnoxious to the fullest. The only time he seems happy is when he's drinking and then his obnoxiousness is increased tenfold. I wouldn't have given him a ride in the N.O. either.
I know I am in the minority but I don't really see the appeal of Stugotz outside of the show, and really that appeal is limited to him being a sidekick. When he hosts on his own with no Dan the show isn't that good. Mike & Mike is pretty dry and I feel with their format you could plug in alot of ESPN personalities and not lose anything, surprised they're trying to poach Stu.
I agree 100%. Stu has proven many times that he can't carry a show b/c its too much work. He's the typical idiot sports fan that chimes in every now and then saying ridiculous shyt and then being made an idiot in front of everyone with how faulty his logic and reasoning is. he plays the role well but by himself he's boring. He's basically Joe The Plumber/Six-Pack of America.

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Sounds like one of those unbearable Dan's way or the highway kinda days

:francis::martin:
He's already on it. Trying to justify where he went with that interview. Its Monday for christ sake no one wants to hear about suicide attempts and drug use. Now he trying to equate himself to an athlete. Saying he does interviews for himself and not fans like athletes do it for themselves. He such a flip flopper and obnoxious its painful. Mike just called him out and here he goes can't ever be wrong.
:snoop:

MVike28

right around the ACC
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
He's already on it. Trying to justify where he went with that interview. Its Monday for christ sake no one wants to hear about suicide attempts and drug use. Now he trying to equate himself to an athlete. Saying he does interviews for himself and not fans like athletes do it for themselves. He such a flip flopper and obnoxious its painful. Mike just called him out and here he goes can't ever be wrong.
:snoop:
Listened to Bo on Friday, said Dan is on some weird shyt.

Basically said going after Magic and sticking to it is a weird hill to die on.

Of all things.

:hubie:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
"How about The Girl With No Gifts starring Meryl Streep" :mjlol:

"I sense you agree with me right Dan"
Why does Stu always try to get people to jump off the building with him or make them have the same opinion as him. He gets scared as shyt and starts saying shyt like "Mike you're not saying anything but I have a feeling you agree with me right?
:deadmanny::deadrose::dead:

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
She is a .150 hitter
:dead:
tumblr_mztyiaH1By1qazkdco3_500.gif