*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

Stromae

Pro
Daps
Reppin
New York
Stugotz wife not a fan of Streep now
15479-c799dd9ea3868dcf41cd546bd5738c96.jpg

Great Minds think alike. I had the exact same thought as well I was like....:ohhh: then :francis::mjpls:
My mind immediately cut to the show right after the Election with Dan asking "how was it that WW voted for him?" And all I was imagining was that Stugotz should have blurted out "let's call Abbey" :russ:

thenatural

Superstar
Daps
Man, I went to A&T for grad school. No way are those nikkas and LeBron getting past the second round of a tournament, let alone a title game. HBCU athletics are not easy on the eyes.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
re: yesterday....i don't hate meryl streep but god yes i fukking hate nicole kidman. she floats around hollywood with this air of "i'm so amazing" and nobility, she's hands down been one of the most overrated chicks in hollywood to me, she never lived up to the way they hyped her looks (white hollywood standards always been :camby:) and she comes off stiff as fukk. i hate her...and gwynth paltrow (and chris martin and their fukking daughter Apple :martin:)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
re: yesterday....i don't hate meryl streep but god yes i fukking hate nicole kidman. she floats around hollywood with this air of "i'm so amazing" and nobility, she's hands down been one of the most overrated chicks in hollywood to me, she never lived up to the way they hyped her looks (white hollywood standards always been :camby:) and she comes off stiff as fukk. i hate her...and gwynth paltrow (and chris martin and their fukking daughter Apple :martin:)

lol at Kiddman being in the same stratosphere as Streep :laff:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No way LeBron and 10 guys that can't make a minor league basketball league team win the NCAA tournament.
This

Who in the college ranks messing with Lebron?

He'd see double teams every night like Prime Shaq and average 15 assists.

He'd hit them baby threes and average 42.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
No way LeBron and 10 guys that can't make a minor league basketball league team win the NCAA tournament.
This

Who in the college ranks messing with Lebron?

He'd see double teams every night like Prime Shaq and average 15 assists.

He'd hit them baby threes and average 42.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
also, can someone give me a play by play of rappaport vs mike/roy? what started it and what went down? i saw that clown ass pic of roy he posted, definitely disappointed me coming from someone who pretends to be so down.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I saw a dog in the open food bar part of Whole Foods :scusthov:

I was just getting soda and a crumb cake.
man, you're not supposed to have dogs in grocery stores or food service places period except for service animals, but these white people have decided their dogs are above regulation. i see them all in target - confirmed with the manager they're not supposed to be. both the farmers market out here and ikea had to specifically post hella signs banning them and give out citations. leave the damn dog at home OR take them to the stores that welcome them - home depot/lowe's, barne & noble, macy's...