The best part of the Oscars telecast

animation29cs2t.gif

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Dan and Stu just need to box it out lol
Dan would murder him but he has every right and I see Dan's point. You know Stu has been up partying kissing ass all weekend and he just threw the Weekend Observations in the bushes. Dan is right on another thing..If Stu ever decides to leave people are gonna turn on him so bad. When he's on Mike N Mike he's a completely different person. He won't be able to do Hot Takes and say all kinds of crazy shyt like on this show. They are gonna nurture him big time on the main broadcast.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Dan would murder him but he has every right and I see Dan's point. You know Stu has been up partying kissing ass all weekend and he just threw the Weekend Observations in the bushes. Dan is right on another thing..If Stu ever decides to leave people are gonna turn on him so bad. When he's on Mike N Mike he's a completely different person. He won't be able to do Hot Takes and say all kinds of crazy shyt like on this show. They are gonna nurture him big time on the main broadcast.
No lies. I totally agree with everything. You don't leave while you are so hot man, just terrible business move.