*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I respect Bo' for not being the "Break Glass Here For Black Friend" for Dan.

I'm still made uncomfortable how bad he went in on Magic. Dan don't seem racist.

But, the Magic Hour and Magic coaching was a real long time ago. :dahell:

He wasn't this mad at John Lynch.

I listened to Bo's Friday show, and he basically says that. On some, "protect my white benefactor" shyt. He did defend him in the sense that there wasn't any hate in it, but the fact he was just wrong about the subject.

Dan sounded real deflated on Friday, he kind of said Friday was a tryout for Stu to see if he can d that job. There is a billion gasbags on that campus, they didn't need to fly him out there unless there was more to it.

Hopefully this all is just bullshyt, and everything blows over. I don't want Dan to sensor himself, and I don't want Stu to become Jon on regular show. He's good at it, but I can't listen to that shyt more than an hour.

Billy Preston

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think he said anything that extreme, but I'm sure he regrets it. He got his "woke" wake up call, which disarmed him, you can tell.
My biggest fear is that with Stu practically already signed for the Golic deal, he is gonna say fukk it, and just try to get himself fired. He does not like having to censor himself, and will double down on anything where he is feeling like he is being attacked. He uses words like "stimulated" and "interested" in the context of "having the discussion" but it is really his ego and pride telling him to prove his point.
Honestly, I really didn't know that Magic was the "sacred cow" either, prolly because of the Sterling stuff, that was really unfair.

It's funny cuz when Dan and the crew first started pointing out that Stu wants to be on Mike and Mike, I thought it was just a bit to goof on him. Now with the talks of Greenberg leaving to do another show, I can definitely see Stu being offered that position. I remember Stu gave up his usual Christmas & New Years vacation time to fill in for Mike and Mike for a week :russ:

I hope he doesn't leave because u can't recreate that dynamic between the two of them, but I'm starting to see the writing on the wall. This aint a show bit :mjcry:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't think he said anything that extreme, but I'm sure he regrets it. He got his "woke" wake up call, which disarmed him, you can tell.
My biggest fear is that with Stu practically already signed for the Golic deal, he is gonna say fukk it, and just try to get himself fired. He does not like having to censor himself, and will double down on anything where he is feeling like he is being attacked. He uses words like "stimulated" and "interested" in the context of "having the discussion" but it is really his ego and pride telling him to prove his point.
Honestly, I really didn't know that Magic was the "sacred cow" either, prolly because of the Sterling stuff, that was really unfair.

I listened to Bo's Friday show, and he basically says that. On some, "protect my white benefactor" shyt. He did defend him in the sense that there wasn't any hate in it, but the fact he was just wrong about the subject.

Dan sounded real deflated on Friday, he kind of said Friday was a tryout for Stu to see if he can d that job. There is a billion gasbags on that campus, they didn't need to fly him out there unless there was more to it.

Hopefully this all is just bullshyt, and everything blows over. I don't want Dan to sensor himself, and I don't want Stu to become Jon on regular show. He's good at it, but I can't listen to that shyt more than an hour.

Yo, the illest thing is; if Stu leaves, Dans two favs, Bo and Pablo, ain't gonna be able to join because they getting a show...

...Dan's time may be coming

:to:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Thanks for the recap, fam, I was being lazy. I eventually went over to reddit and got the whole scoop as well. The nerve of this fukking idiot. Dan said it best, Papi is the most qualified person to play Dan's father, which is exactly what his role is, he just happens to be likeable and relateable to anybody that has a father like that, so he is successful. Rappaport is fukking finished man, fukk him, always thought he was a try hard fakkit anyway. That's Simmons main man, Bill could have done the honorable thing and given him a heads up that Papi ain't for play, now he has the whole 305 on him from what I see on social media.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Yo, the illest thing is; if Stu leaves, Dans two favs, Bo and Pablo, ain't gonna be able to join because they getting a show...

I don't think so. Stu showing up late, tired, and looking like a drunk. I don't think he really bottles it like that if he really wants the job. I'm torn, but I do think Dan is too valuable for ESPN to just get rid of him. His show is too unique, and doing too well for that to happen.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?

No fukking way they let Dan walk that easy though. He is basically The Godfather for the direction that these new generation of folks. Actually now that I think about it, ESPN doesn't give a fukk about any of that. It's been a good run, I will miss the show tremendously, but it will come to end, prolly abruptly as fukk too.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I don't think so. Stu showing up late, tired, and looking like a drunk. I don't think he really bottles it like that if he really wants the job. I'm torn, but I do think Dan is too valuable for ESPN to just get rid of him. His show is too unique, and doing too well for that to happen.
Breh

Dan himself has made the argument no one is too big at ESPN

That'd just replace with Will Cain :russ:

Especially if they just move Stu

Dan would just have HQ

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Breh

Dan himself has made the argument no one is too big at ESPN

That'd just replace with Will Cain :russ:

Especially if they just move Stu

Dan would just have HQ
I'm not saying too big, I'm saying he works with the new approach they have going. It'll be dumb to dump him.