*posts up for dan lebatard radio show*

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Came in to see if anybody else heard about Pulman. Crazy part is I had to look him up to see if paxton or Pulman was on the show. Super Dave will block Allisons number now.:lupe:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
What sparked the Rappaport beef?
Also, this is exactly what Dan is talking about when he always says he doesn't want these kind of allies, in regards to Rusillo. I am not sure why everybody chose the Magic take to go overboard on, it's some sh1t he says all the time.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
What sparked the Rappaport beef?
Also, this is exactly what Dan is talking about when he always says he doesn't want these kind of allies, in regards to Rusillo. I am not sure why everybody chose the Magic take to go overboard on, it's some sh1t he says all the time.
They need something to feed on.

No more football season and the actual NBA product provides no material

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
They need something to feed on.

No more football season and the actual NBA product provides no material

Yeah this time of year is dead air season thank goodness for tragic johnson and Shaq vs the warriors there is pretty much nothing going on in sports right now that's really intriguing Mayweather and McGregor are smart to suck up spotlight during this time of year as well.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah this time of year is dead air season thank goodness for tragic johnson and Shaq vs the warriors there is pretty much nothing going on in sports right now that's really intriguing Mayweather and McGregor are smart to suck up spotlight during this time of year as well.
The NBA regular season is the worse thing going in sports right now.

Last years Warriors and the 2015 ATL Hawks totally ruined any intrigued or anticipation for a regular season NBA game.

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
lol - I was peeping that during the laker/thunder game.

Mike and Stu been putting in work for Dan today. Dan said he wished Stu didn't defend him the way he did on Mike and Mike, but deep down I'm sure he appreciates it. Bomani said Dan was wrong in his take on Magic, but that his comments *probably* didn't stem from racism. Dan's probably looking at Bo like :francis:
I respect Bo' for not being the "Break Glass Here For Black Friend" for Dan.

I'm still made uncomfortable how bad he went in on Magic. Dan don't seem racist.

But, the Magic Hour and Magic coaching was a real long time ago. :dahell:

He wasn't this mad at John Lynch.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I respect Bo' for not being the "Break Glass Here For Black Friend" for Dan.

I'm still made uncomfortable how bad he went in on Magic. Dan don't seem racist.

But, the Magic Hour and Magic coaching was a real long time ago. :dahell:

He wasn't this mad at John Lynch.
I don't think he said anything that extreme, but I'm sure he regrets it. He got his "woke" wake up call, which disarmed him, you can tell.
My biggest fear is that with Stu practically already signed for the Golic deal, he is gonna say fukk it, and just try to get himself fired. He does not like having to censor himself, and will double down on anything where he is feeling like he is being attacked. He uses words like "stimulated" and "interested" in the context of "having the discussion" but it is really his ego and pride telling him to prove his point.
Honestly, I really didn't know that Magic was the "sacred cow" either, prolly because of the Sterling stuff, that was really unfair.